Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Yeah, no ego investment here what-so-ever!

You are the one who brought up competition. You bragged about your pro-am fights, and challenged us to "match your accomplishment".

Then you get all bitchy and pissy because we continued the conversation you started.

You're fucking pathetic.
    I'm sorry. I never mentioned my fight. YOU PIECES OF **** DID. I never once said anything about my fight. I didn't even mention it.

I never once mentioned it until you assholes decided to bring it up, Mr. "I lived on the streets." **** you, you piece of ****. I'm first generation in this country where my family came from a war zone. Don't pretend that you have some kind of hard life. You're just a piece of **** who doesn't want to improve his life. Go shoot your mouth with a super soaker full of whale cum.

Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Seriously?

Stfu... This is from your OP:

...so while the words competition/compete etc are not there, the implication certainly is.

Who are these "dozens and dozens" of people whose **** you kicked in?
    My implication is that you're all a bunch of fucking LARP'ers. **** you. I don't even care if you people actually compete. I just want to see that it's not all the same stupid bullshit from all of you. You all wax poetic about your insignificant idealisms and **** that deal with martial arts, yet none of you show any real progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    That's a huge ASSumption. Last time I checked it doesn't take competition to improve ones self or keep ones self fit. Some of us have little interest in the dick measuring of competing. Besides what in the **** all would I compete in with my "arts"??
    How about you tell me what improvements you've made.

See on this forum, instead of saying "NO SIRC YOU LOSE THIS TIME. SEE I GOT MYSELF A NEW BELT THAT I EARNED." Or something similar, it's "NO SIRC YOU LOSE THIS TIME BECAUSE YOU SUCK FOR ALL OF THESE ARBITRARY REASONS THAT AREN'T EVEN ADDRESSING THAT YOU REALLY SUCK AT ANYTHING."

It's grabbing at straws to find reasons. It all circles back to that I'm small or because I did ballet at some point in y life. You're all just useless and undeserving of even being on the same fucking board with people like me.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 5:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I'm sorry. I never mentioned my fight. YOU PIECES OF **** DID. I never once said anything about my fight. I didn't even mention it.

I never once mentioned it until you assholes decided to bring it up, Mr. "I lived on the streets." **** you, you piece of ****. I'm first generation in this country where my family came from a war zone. Don't pretend that you have some kind of hard life. You're just a piece of **** who doesn't want to improve his life. Go shoot your mouth with a super soaker full of whale cum.

My implication is that you're all a bunch of fucking LARP'ers. **** you. I don't even care if you people actually compete. I just want to see that it's not all the same stupid bullshit from all of you. You all wax poetic about your insignificant idealisms and **** that deal with martial arts, yet none of you show any real progress.

See on this forum, instead of saying "NO SIRC YOU LOSE THIS TIME. SEE I GOT MYSELF A NEW BELT THAT I EARNED." Or something similar, it's "NO SIRC YOU LOSE THIS TIME BECAUSE YOU SUCK FOR ALL OF THESE ARBITRARY REASONS THAT AREN'T EVEN ADDRESSING THAT YOU REALLY SUCK AT ANYTHING."

It's grabbing at straws to find reasons. It all circles back to that I'm small or because I did ballet at some point in y life. You're all just useless and undeserving of even being on the same fucking board with people like me.
    Wow that has to be the single most arrogant post I have ever read. And where the **** did I ever say anything about any of that ****?? All I did was call you a balding troll.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 5:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    assholes, **** you, my family came a super soaker full of whale cum.
    You just can't help it can you...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GayMyspace.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	13599
    You all wax poetic about your insignificant idealisms and **** that deal with martial arts, yet none of you show any real progress.

Ok, **** it. You wan't to know what Ive done since the last time we b.s.'d at each other?

I've changed my lifestyle completely. I cut drinking back to "special occasions". I'm much more physically active. The last time I checked I've lost 50lbs since my "peak fatty" days. That was over about an 18 month period. I'm a bit leaner since the last weight in so I may have lost even more now. While my physique is "average joeish" right now, I look better than I did even in my ealry 20's. My GF is hot as hell, and she's even younger than you. Health WIN!

As for MA?

Well, after learning through hard knocks I now no longer fight like I'm in class and instead fight like I want to hurt someone so bad they can't keep fighting. It works better for me anyways...

I spent a great deal of time working the heavy bag. It's an awesome training tool. My hits land with authority. I've ended several altercations in one single blow since then. I credit that power to the heavy bag work.

My stamina is better than it's ever been. I keep pushing. The journey is the destination.

I've made some progress at controling my ego and I no longer let silly bitches like you incite me to violence. That's a victory you should strive for as well.

And yeah, since you're loss to DrTT, I've been in numerous street fights and come out far better than the fools who started them. (Sex industry security work in the shittiest parts of town. The freaks come out at night...) I've throttled grown men, and ended fights with one punch. It all comes down to training, conditioning, mindset and that lack of ego certainly helps one deal with the criticism after sucker punching someone in the nuts and kicking them while they're down. (Save the sportsmanship for sports...)

So there. I've imporved myself physically, psychologically and martially.

Good luck with your title! -not sarcasm.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 8/13/2012 5:36pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I
    I don't even care if you people actually compete. I just want to see that it's not all the same stupid bullshit from all of you. You all wax poetic about your insignificant idealisms and **** that deal with martial arts, yet none of you show any real progress.

And yet when Sirc comes back it is still another post of "You all suck. I am better." When we search to find out if Sirc has gotten better you know what we get? We get another video of Sirc losing. I too could enter competitions and lose. I will give him props when there are videos of him winning instead of post of him whining..

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 5:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    And yet when Sirc comes back it is still another post of "You all suck. I am better." When we search to find out if Sirc has gotten better you know what we get? We get another video of Sirc losing. I too could enter competitions and lose. I will give him props when there are videos of him winning instead of post of him whining..

Has that fucker even won a fight yet?
    All i've seen are this and the DTT one.
    He talks about all this ass kicking, yet all i've seen are vids of him losing.
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 8/13/2012 5:42pm at .

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 5:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of you pieces of **** trying to talk **** about my accomplishments while you are slowly being ground away by the passage of time: tell me something, what have you done to improve yourself recently? I'm going to go with, abso-fucking-lutely nothing.
    TheMightyMcClaw winning his last MMA fight:

TheMightyMcClaw winning against his gong sau against a chunner:

I'm not saying you don't have anything to be proud of, Sirc.
    Just not as much as I do.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 6:13pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    TheMightyMcClaw winning his last MMA fight:

TheMightyMcClaw winning against his gong sau against a chunner:

Jesus christ that was a good throw! literally like something out of a movie

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 6:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Ah come on, you didn't even give me anything to work with.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 6:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop being this guy when it comes to **** talk.

Yes, I know some of you will not get this at all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 6:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Loved that entrance music!
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast