Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 3:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Watch out everyone all these assholes have clinical degrees in psychology.
    Not in my case, but I did sleep at a Holliday Inn last night...

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 3:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I'm not the one who brought up competition, you fuckers did. I'm not the one out to prove anything, actually.

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO BROUGHT UP COMPETITION AND COMPETING AND GENERAL DICK MEASURING.

I did not. All you fucking pieces of **** are doing is hiding the fact that you are slipping further and further into your sedentary lifestyles of being a mediocre piece of ****. Mark my fucking words, I am going to make a run for the lightweight title in California or break my arm trying. You pieces of **** can sit back from afar with your beer gut sitting around circle jerking about your non-existent psych evals that mean **** all you projecting sons of bitches.

Just remember, you brought up competition, I did not. I just wanted to see that you're making improvements. The mundials joke was mocking the fact that NONE OF YOU COMPETE but yet just sit around circle jerking about how you might compete.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 3:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of you pieces of **** trying to talk **** about my accomplishments while you are slowly being ground away by the passage of time: tell me something, what have you done to improve yourself recently? I'm going to go with, abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 3:56pm

Style: Humbleness

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I'm not the one who brought up competition, you fuckers did. I'm not the one out to prove anything, actually.

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO BROUGHT UP COMPETITION AND COMPETING AND GENERAL DICK MEASURING.

I did not. All you fucking pieces of **** are doing is hiding the fact that you are slipping further and further into your sedentary lifestyles of being a mediocre piece of ****. Mark my fucking words, I am going to make a run for the lightweight title in California or break my arm trying. You pieces of **** can sit back from afar with your beer gut sitting around circle jerking about your non-existent psych evals that mean **** all you projecting sons of bitches.

Just remember, you brought up competition, I did not. I just wanted to see that you're making improvements. The mundials joke was mocking the fact that NONE OF YOU COMPETE but yet just sit around circle jerking about how you might compete.
    El Presidente is not impressed by you

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 3:58pm

Style: KK

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Rurik, I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your country's Olympic achievements this year. 29 competitors in 8 sports. Quite a record! And only 3 died on the bus ride to the airport. You people are coming right along. Seeing your fellow villagers come home with their haul of none medals....I can't even imagine how inspirational it must have been for you.

If you keep it up you might even be ready for U.S. missionaries to build some schools for your children.
    I can never figure out if Devil is my favorite, or my least favorite poster on here.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    El Presidente is not impressed by you

Bahahahahahaha YES!!
    Start a training log!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 4:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

you just had to go and get all large font on us

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 4:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, no ego investment here what-so-ever!

You are the one who brought up competition. You bragged about your pro-am fights, and challenged us to "match your accomplishment".

Then you get all bitchy and pissy because we continued the conversation you started.

You're fucking pathetic.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 4:07pm

Style: Humbleness

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All of you pieces of **** trying to talk **** about my accomplishments while you are slowly being ground away by the passage of time: tell me something, what have you done to improve yourself recently? I'm going to go with, abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

Watch out guys!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 4:10pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch out everyone all these assholes have clinical degrees in psychology.
    Actually, my degree is in engineering, and I earned that before you were born and long before you became the angry little fellow that you are.
    Mark my fucking words, I am going to make a run for the lightweight title in California or break my arm trying.
    Good luck with that; California needs a humble champion.
    You pieces of **** can sit back from afar with your beer gut sitting around circle jerking about your non-existent psych evals that mean **** all you projecting sons of bitches.
    You assume a lot about beer guts, education and individual psyche. Get some help with that anger issue, it doesn't take a degree to see that you need to rub some rocks together & chant some peaceful ****.
    The mundials joke was mocking the fact that NONE OF YOU COMPETE but yet just sit around circle jerking about how you might compete.
    Some of us are too old to be much good at competition. I won't be so presumptuous to say that I could have ever rolled around on the ground with you. The very reason I am a member of this forum is because I NEVER MAKE FALSE CLAIMS and cannot stand anyone who does.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast