• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you despise all of the posters here then why do you keep coming back?? Also since you like Internet mems so much here's one that suits you:.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome back Sirc.

You're looking well!
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP; saying it, how it is!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post

Said the most peacocked post I have ever read in my life.
    Thank you. I feel like I really applied myself despite the numerous typos. I'm glad the message came through none the less.
    **** you.
    See, this is that weird undercurrent of homo-erotic tension I'm talking about. I'm sorry Doc, but I just don't feel that way about you. It's cool, I mean, be who your are, but just don't get all insecure and violent over it. Doc, I think the person you should really be looking to for validation is yourself. Stay beautifull cupcake!
    Keep throwing out red herrings and not address anything I've mentioned. What competitions have you competed in? I've competed in more things than posts I've made on this forum in the last 6 months. You? **** you. You are a fat piece of lazy mediocre ****.
    -yawns-
    Competition? I fight for the integrity of my personal health and the safety of my wallet. The prize is not being hospitalized or imprisoned. That is the title belt I wear. You "may" attempt to take it from me if you have the stones to do something your trainers would highly dissaprove of. I wouldn't reccomend it. The stakes are higher than anyone with sense would want and the rewards only appeal to foolish ego. I have not engaged in this **** by choice. I do it for personal peace (via destruction of the aggressor). The only absolute thruth in any of this **** is "There is always a bigger dog". You've met yours and you still don't get it...

And seriously? You're going to use the, "YOU TALK ABOUT DICKS SO YOU ARE GAY" stock internet insult? What's next? Are you going to find an image macro from memebase and post it on here? Which one are you going to choose? Scumbag Steve or are you going to try for left field and make one yourself? I'm sure it'll be full of wit and concise stinging. You fucking pedestrian...
    Doc, it't not the "talking about dicks" that's gay. To whit:

"Your female parental unit has great affection for my male member." See? Not gay.

You keep talking about a "group of men circle jerking". Doc, THAT is gay. There's nothing wrong with it, we're just not in the "man on man" sex forum.

You know, I'm starting to see why you like traveling the country to sweat it up with other guys in spedos. You know, getting real "physical"...

BTW, I am a pedestrian. I walk at least three miles a day to and from work. I highly reccomend it to anybody who doesn't get enough excersise. You get your light cardio warmup done first thing in the morning and everything else you do in the day is pure benefit. You probably don't need it but us "greasy bohunks" definitely benefit from the metabolic boost.
    It's not an ego post, you dumbshit. You pieces of **** do nothing but come on here and crap post all day long. It's all noise. You're all a bunch of fucking noise. If your rationalizing says, "Oh he's just trolling" then that's exactly why you're stuck at your 9-5 losing your strength and watching your life slip by one day at a time. Oh also, how's that girlfriend you don't have? Or how about that complacency at the workplace you are so comfortable with? How about that big promotion you'll never get?

Oh what's that? Is it because you're not even really a person? You're just a statistic?...
    I'm going to be real with you for a second. This whole thread is desperately ego driven.

You're trying to prove something to us in an attempt to prove something to yourself. That you're what? Better, stronger? You "walk the walk" while "we talk the talk"? Who cares?

The validation you seek will not come from anger or conflict. It can only come from peace. Peace with yourself. Do you care what anyone else "thinks"? Yuou're proud of what you've done and that's all that matters. No one can take that from you.

Seriously, Relax. Cut yourself some slack. Beefing on this forum is about the same as that Sysiphus legend. You're going to defeat yourself via stroke if you don't lighten the **** up dude.

Look, I'm not here looking for friends. In fact, I hate pretty much all of you. You will not win me over with a beer or good words. I want to see this whole forum be nothing but posts about the competitions you've been to, the accomplishments you've made, the strides you've taken in your bullshit lives. I want to see that you guys aren't just the stagnant saucer of goat cum that I left 6 months ago. Fucking do something. Jesus Christ.
    Dude, the "competition" I've been to is called "rape em' stab em' park". Walk a mile in my shoes. Stand up to who I've stood up to without backup, or refferees, or ringside doctors and then come talk to me of "martial accomplishment". I've been in real fights Sirc. Like, mother fuckers trying to maim or kill me fights. Not being crippled or killed is my title. I defend it viciously if I have to.

****, here's some real "art of war" stuff for you. I've had people come up looking to jump or rob me and wound up making friends with them and having a great time on several occasions. How is that possible? How can I stop violence without responding in kind? How can I do it without even being hurt?

If you run your mouth like this in person I'm fairly certain that "technique" is beyond your comprehenssion.

Go on with your lower order ego games. I'll be happy to check you if we ever meet in person.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 8/13/2012 2:28pm at .

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 2:29pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    See, this is that weird undercurrent of homo-erotic tension I'm talking about. I'm sorry Doc, but I just don;t feel that way about you. It's cool, I mean, be whop your are, but just don;t get all insecure and violent over it. Doc, I think the person you should really be looking to for validation is your self. Stay beautifull cupcake!
    Is the Good Doctor used to rejection such as this? It may only make him more angry.
    Competition? I fight for the integrity of my personal helth and the safety of my wallet. The prize is not being hospitalized or imprisoned. That is the title belt I wear. You "may" attempt to take it from me if you have the stones to do something your trainers would highly dissaprove of. I wouldn't reccomend it. The stakes are higher than anyone with sense would want and the rewards only apeal to foolish ego. I have not engaged in this **** by choice. I do it for personal peace (via destruction of the aggressor). The only absolute thruth in any of this **** is "There is always a bigger dog". You've met yours and you still don't get it.
    This probably went right over his bow; profound, nonetheless, but likely wasted.
    BTW, I am a poedestrian. I walk at least three miles a day to and from work. I highly reccomend it to anybody who doesn't get enough excersise. You get your light cardio warmup done first thing in the morning and everything else you do in the day is pure benefit. You probably don't need it.
    He needs it, watch the video about half way into the second round--tanked out.
    Do you care what anyone else things. YOu're proud of what you;ve done and that's all that matters. No one can take that from you.
    I thought he fought pretty well, but if I could buy him for his actual value and sell him for his self-perceived value, a profit I would make.
    Dude, the "competition" I've been to is called "rape em' stab em' park". Walk a mile in my shoes. Stand up to who I've stood up to without backup, or refferees, or ringside doctors and then come talk to me of "martial accomplishment". I've been in real fights Sirc. Like, mother fuckers trying to maim or kill me fights. Not being crippled or killed is my title. I defend it viciously if I have to.
    Immature people with something to prove cannot grasp this.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 2:36pm

supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this gonna turn into a Rudy thread?

:sexyandiknowit:
    Start a training log!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 2:39pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Competition? I fight for the integrity of my personal health and the safety of my wallet. The prize is not being hospitalized or imprisoned. That is the title belt I wear. You "may" attempt to take it from me if you have the stones to do something your trainers would highly dissaprove of. I wouldn't reccomend it. The stakes are higher than anyone with sense would want and the rewards only appeal to foolish ego. I have not engaged in this **** by choice. I do it for personal peace (via destruction of the aggressor). The only absolute thruth in any of this **** is "There is always a bigger dog". You've met yours and you still don't get it...

Dude, the "competition" I've been to is called "rape em' stab em' park". Walk a mile in my shoes. Stand up to who I've stood up to without backup, or refferees, or ringside doctors and then come talk to me of "martial accomplishment". I've been in real fights Sirc. Like, mother fuckers trying to maim or kill me fights. Not being crippled or killed is my title. I defend it viciously if I have to...

****, here's some real "art of war" stuff for you. I've had people come up looking to jump or rob me and wound up making friends with them and having a great time on several occasions. How is that possible? How can I stop violence without responding in kind? How can I do it without even being hurt?

Go on with your lower order ego games. I'll be happy to check you if we ever meet in person.
    GANGSTA' TALK ALERT!!! GANGSTA' TALK ALERT!!!

Do tell us more about the streets, Marc Macyoung. In which city can I find Rape 'em Stab 'em Park? I'd like to avoid all of the above if possible.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 2:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    GANGSTA' TALK ALERT!!! GANGSTA' TALK ALERT!!!

Do tell us more about the streets, Marc Macyoung.
    Well, for starters, you've got to wear your pants real low. Like, constanly adjusting yourself low.

It also helps if you make mean faces at everybody and swear a lot.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 2:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, for starters, you've got to wear your pants real low. Like, constanly adjusting yourself low.

It also helps if you make mean faces at everybody and swear a lot.
    Like a Mark Wahlberg mean mug? I can look mean but I don't know if I can pull off the Wahlberg.

Do they rape you, then stab you in that particular park or does the stabbing generally come first?

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 2:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Like a Mark Wahlberg mean mug? I can look mean but I don't know if I can pull off the Wahlberg.

Do they rape you, then stab you in that particular park or does the stabbing generally come first?
    A) I try to draw inspiration from The Camillionaire. He's always got this expression like he's suffering from a migraine or something. It's really quite exceptional.
    Name:  cham.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  51.9 KB

B) Do you really want to now the answer to this?

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 3:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A) I try to draw inspiration from The Camillionaire. He's always got this expression like he's suffering from a migraine or something. It's really quite exceptional.
    Name:  cham.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  51.9 KB

B) Do you really want to now the answer to this?

Bullshit. This scowl can't be topped by anyone whose last name isn't Sanchez or Diaz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mean.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	13597  

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast