Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 11:32am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    I would easily make you swallow barbed wire and floss your insides with it.
    Now you're speaking my language. Will you tie me up and whip me first?
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 11:47am

Style: Getting less fat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And thus the circle jerk begins. None of you address the various shittiness attributes that you have and that you are. Feel free to mock my loss all you want. I actually am really proud of my efforts and my accomplishments. Seriously. I will probably be visiting a town near any of you and am more than willing to give you an example of how much I suck. Any takers? Because I would easily make you swallow barbed wire and floss your insides with it.

But really. Mock my split decision loss. It hurts me so much that a bunch of Fucking fat pieces of **** that have no inclination or purpose in their training are mocking me for actually putting work in and doing something.

How does it feel to live a life of mediocrity?
    Bah, I thought you did fairly well in your fight. Hopefully you will win the next one.

If you are ever in Maine (though for the love of God I can't think of why you would choose to come here) you can punch me, and then I will buy you a beer.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 12:06pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe I'm biased but I really thought he won that one. The guy even admitted if it wasn't for the 10 second warning he would've tapped to that ankle lock.....then he limped away.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 12:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like his first fight better.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 12:45pm

Style: KK

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously. I will probably be visiting a town near any of you and am more than willing to give you an example of how much I suck. Any takers? Because I would easily make you swallow barbed wire and floss your insides with it.
    Well, if you come to Seattle and don't give me a heads up, I will be quite hurt. Still waiting for that KK match with you.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    You at least had the courage and determination to get in there in the first place; more than I would have done (at least at my age). I didn't see any way that your opponent out-classed you, it was a decent match-up.
    Most of this doesn't apply to me. I'm not fat. The purpose of my training is to be trained. I won't mock; I did point out that in the middle of the second round, you ran out of gas. It is commendable that you trained hard and gave it a shot, and hopefully, you watch the film yourself. Figure what you were doing correctly and keep doing it. Figure out what needs improvement and dial it in.
    I have no idea, my mommy told me I'm special and I believe her.

No, ************. It wasn't just courage and determination. It was drive. It was hunger. I know what I need to do.

Also, there was no 3rd minute into the round. So I don't know what fight you were looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I don't know whats up with this obsession of yours regarding men mastrubating togethers but you should really keep your homo-erotic fantasies confined to the approproate forums.

You are welcome to come around any time and run your mouth like this in person, bitch. You see I HAVE made quite a martial improvement since the last time you posted. I've litteraly pimp slapped, thrown, choke slammed and landed flying knees into the ball sacks of much bigger, scarier and crazier men than you on multiple occasions with no rule set for protection or strategy. If you ever stepped into MY arena you'd wind up in fucking traction. That's the truth little man. Now go take your napoleonic complex and play with your dolls or something. Bitch.
    Said the most peacocked post I have ever read in my life. **** you. Keep throwing out red herrings and not address anything I've mentioned. What competitions have you competed in? I've competed in more things than posts I've made on this forum in the last 6 months. You? **** you. You are a fat piece of lazy mediocre ****.

And seriously? You're going to use the, "YOU TALK ABOUT DICKS SO YOU ARE GAY" stock internet insult? What's next? Are you going to find an image macro from memebase and post it on here? Which one are you going to choose? Scumbag Steve or are you going to try for left field and make one yourself? I'm sure it'll be full of wit and concise stinging. You fucking pedestrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    You ego post mocking everyone else and then whine like a fucking baby when they call you on it. I'm not mocking you on your ability by the way, but rather your pathetic troll mentality.
    It's not an ego post, you dumbshit. You pieces of **** do nothing but come on here and crap post all day long. It's all noise. You're all a bunch of fucking noise. If your rationalizing says, "Oh he's just trolling" then that's exactly why you're stuck at your 9-5 losing your strength and watching your life slip by one day at a time. Oh also, how's that girlfriend you don't have? Or how about that complacency at the workplace you are so comfortable with? How about that big promotion you'll never get?

Oh what's that? Is it because you're not even really a person? You're just a statistic?

Quote Originally Posted by bombom View Post
    Bah, I thought you did fairly well in your fight. Hopefully you will win the next one.

If you are ever in Maine (though for the love of God I can't think of why you would choose to come here) you can punch me, and then I will buy you a beer.
    Look, I'm not here looking for friends. In fact, I hate pretty much all of you. You will not win me over with a beer or good words. I want to see this whole forum be nothing but posts about the competitions you've been to, the accomplishments you've made, the strides you've taken in your bullshit lives. I want to see that you guys aren't just the stagnant saucer of goat cum that I left 6 months ago. Fucking do something. Jesus Christ.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you, i've been busy fostering relations between the US and Uruguay.

I do love how you lose, then come here to challenge everyone while simultaneously saying how we all suck; as if beating any one of our allegedly fat and unhappy asses would somehow validate you.

That said, why was your jaw flapping in the wind from the very first round?
    The Faber braids are kinda cute.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, ************. It wasn't just courage and determination. It was drive. It was hunger. I know what I need to do.
    Also, there was no 3rd minute into the round. So I don't know what fight you were looking at.
    Yeah, you were hunger, that's it. You know what you need to do; it is so obvious, you need to seek professional help. Not to train you, but to counsel you; Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Megalomania ringing any bells. You need to quit taking yourself quite so fucking serious, if you happen to fall off your ego, it could hurt.

As for the vide, if I typed a 3 when I meant to type a 2, oh well; I forgot to renew my fucking oops insurance this month, sorry. If you re-read what I posted, I noted that in the middle of the second round, you tanked; it is what it is.

Alas, I must leave now and get back to my mediocre life, whilst you carry on slaying dragons and saving damsels in distress. Enjoy the rest of your delusion.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Omega and I have traveled from California to Boston to kick all of your asses. It wasn't worth it. Of the dozens and dozens of people who got their **** kicked in, maybe 4 of you were worth it. The rest of you are a joke.
    Where to start????

Sirc, you are a tick desperately clinging to the underside of omegas balls. You live off the blood that he let's you suck off of his nut sack. You pray that he never gets around to shaving his 70's era giant ball fro and discovers you there clinging to his greatness.

Yes my friend, carry on. Revel in omegas greatness. The smell of his ball sweat permeates your nose and with every breath you surely must hope that some of his greatness rubs off on you in some sort of lasting way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:24pm

Style: Getting less fat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, I'm not here looking for friends. In fact, I hate pretty much all of you. You will not win me over with a beer or good words. I want to see this whole forum be nothing but posts about the competitions you've been to, the accomplishments you've made, the strides you've taken in your bullshit lives. I want to see that you guys aren't just the stagnant saucer of goat cum that I left 6 months ago. Fucking do something. Jesus Christ.
    I am exactly what this part of your post is railing against. A big pile of middle aged mediocrity. And that just won't do.

The offer still stands though. Good luck in your next fight.
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast