Posted On:
    8/13/2012 7:47am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    They do MMA in rashguards now?
    Some peoples fickle little skin can't handle the rigors of another mans skin grinding against theirs, the other man dominating them like some schoolyard sissy about to get swirlied, his hot, salty sweat dripping all over his face... wait what??
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 7:49am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Some peoples fickle little skin can't handle the rigors of another mans skin grinding against theirs, the other man dominating them like some schoolyard sissy about to get swirlied, his hot, salty sweat dripping all over his face... wait what??
    Your description was so vivid, I was not only visualizing, but the odor was there. Please stop.

Seriously, I watched the video and noted that about 3 minutes into round two he 'Ran Out Of Gas'.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 7:54am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Your description was so vivid, I was not only visualizing, but the odor was there.
    Did I stir up some repressed memories or are you just happy to see me?
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 7:59am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your post isn't entirely accurate sirc, judging by that vid one thing has changed since you were last here. Your hairline.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 9:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Did I stir up some repressed memories or are you just happy to see me?
    A little bit of both. Dammit, I just used my 1000th post on a YMAS thread. Oh, well.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 10:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dang Sirc. Those are some big words from a guy that looks about a buck-twenty when wet.

I've had bowel movements more intimidating than you.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 11:12am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And thus the circle jerk begins. None of you address the various shittiness attributes that you have and that you are. Feel free to mock my loss all you want. I actually am really proud of my efforts and my accomplishments. Seriously. I will probably be visiting a town near any of you and am more than willing to give you an example of how much I suck. Any takers? Because I would easily make you swallow barbed wire and floss your insides with it.

But really. Mock my split decision loss. It hurts me so much that a bunch of Fucking fat pieces of **** that have no inclination or purpose in their training are mocking me for actually putting work in and doing something.

How does it feel to live a life of mediocrity?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 11:22am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Mock my split decision loss.
    You at least had the courage and determination to get in there in the first place; more than I would have done (at least at my age). I didn't see any way that your opponent out-classed you, it was a decent match-up.
    It hurts me so much that a bunch of Fucking fat pieces of **** that have no inclination or purpose in their training are mocking me for actually putting work in and doing something.
    Most of this doesn't apply to me. I'm not fat. The purpose of my training is to be trained. I won't mock; I did point out that in the middle of the second round, you ran out of gas. It is commendable that you trained hard and gave it a shot, and hopefully, you watch the film yourself. Figure what you were doing correctly and keep doing it. Figure out what needs improvement and dial it in.
    How does it feel to live a life of mediocrity?
    I have no idea, my mommy told me I'm special and I believe her.

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 11:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know whats up with this obsession of yours regarding men mastrubating togethers but you should really keep your homo-erotic fantasies confined to the approproate forums.

You are welcome to come around any time and run your mouth like this in person, bitch. You see I HAVE made quite a martial improvement since the last time you posted. I've litteraly pimp slapped, thrown, choke slammed and landed flying knees into the ball sacks of much bigger, scarier and crazier men than you on multiple occasions with no rule set for protection or strategy. If you ever stepped into MY arena you'd wind up in fucking traction. That's the truth little man. Now go take your napoleonic complex and play with your dolls or something. Bitch.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 8/13/2012 11:37am at .

Posted On:
    8/13/2012 11:28am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You ego post mocking everyone else and then whine like a fucking baby when they call you on it. I'm not mocking you on your ability by the way, but rather your pathetic troll mentality.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast