224936 Bullies, 3675 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 150 of 315
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,115

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 2:26pm


     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What in the name of Fuckity Fuckerstien does Sircs training have to do with his dickish attitude?? Some of the people in this thread even tried to compliment him on his hard work, only to have him say **** you I compliment myself. Who the **** does that?? Other than a narcissist with a bloated ego that is. I know he is your student an all that Omega, but **** dude there's no reason to hold his cock while he pisses.
  2. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 2:32pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Excluding Mr. Machette, if Sirc thinks he's a cunning manipulator then he's about as delusional as this fellow:
    Hey, don't drag my name into this!

    I'll creat a straw man so big it will destroy us all!!!!

    His name is Shemp BTW. He knows Krotty.
  3. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,119

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 2:53pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    He was gassed half way through the second round though.
    Adrenalin dump is a bitch
  4. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,167

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Adrenalin dump is a bitch
    I threw up 30 seconds into the second round of my big full-contact bout (I was gassed and embarrassed).

  5. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:19pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What in the name of Fuckity Fuckerstien does Sircs training have to do with his dickish attitude??
    goddamn Omega busted him...turned him into a lean mean hatin' machine
  6. Bneterasedmynam is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,115

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:32pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    goddamn Omega busted him...turned him into a lean mean hatin' machine
    Yes, but that was never the point. The argument wasn't over his training, it was over his ego and attitude. And to a lesser degree his assumption about everyone else.
  7. WhiteShark is offline
    WhiteShark's Avatar

    1% Shark is better than you.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,179

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:48pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some people will never understand that Sirc's accomplishments are irrelevant. They only exist as signposts on the road to enlightenment. The problem is many of the people on this board haven't even left the driveway.
  8. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,119

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Yes, but that was never the point. The argument wasn't over his training, it was over his ego and attitude. And to a lesser degree his assumption about everyone else.
    You may really want to look deep inside of yourself and wonder as to why you would bother getting upset over with a complete stranger over their assumption about you.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:54pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, plenty of enlightened board members have left the driveway. You assume people must HONK, like Sirc, when they leave.
  10. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:58pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.