Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 12:28pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to go on record that Sirc worked his ass off in this fight. Like a lot of fights his fighter got replaced with a guy with a 4-1 record. He left my gym crying most days.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 12:37pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Violent petty street crime, corrupt inefectual police force, complacent selfish politicians patting themselves on the back for their own incompetance?

Would it make you feel better if I told you us gringos are in the same boat?
    Yes I would

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 12:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I would like to go on record that Sirc worked his ass off in this fight. Like a lot of fights his fighter got replaced with a guy with a 4-1 record. He left my gym crying most days.
    I'm new over here
    seriously: Tell me more about his training and the styles that compose it

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 12:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man it's cool as hell that Sirc is pushing himself to the limit and fighting comptitively. That's awesome. Win or lose, that is still awesome.

But does he really have to be so douchey?

I mean, a simple "hey look, here's a tough match I just fought in" would have gotten him respect regardless of outcome.

It's his poor attitude, attention whoring and arrogance that's got everybody taking the piss.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 12:47pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You touched his hair, didn't you? That's what makes me cry.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man it's cool as hell that Sirc is pushing himself to the limit and fighting comptitively. That's awesome. Win or lose, that is still awesome.

I mean, a simple "hey look, here's a tough match I just fought in" would have gotten him respect regardless of outcome.

It's his poor attitude, attention whoring and arrogance that's got everybody taking the piss.
    You made the mistake of taking Sirc seriously. I mean who does that?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 1:10pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can appreciate the hard work, blood, sweat & tears, but a few of us were giving him attaboys, and he had a fucking meltdown, like someone bitch-slapped his inner child.

Attention whoring, I can live with, I am used to working with arrogant people, but that attitude and general doucheyness is what got him broke off.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 1:15pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    I'm new over here
    seriously: Tell me more about his training and the styles that compose it
    Sirc actually lives 4 hours away from me. He made arrangements to train 2 1/2 weeks directly with me. He had 3 heavy days and two light. The first week I forced him to work against his strengths. His sparring consisted of wrestling, boxing and he wasn't allowed leg locks.

His cardio conditioning consisted of him being able to run 3 miles in under 20 minutes, track sprints 400 meters x 4 laps under 1 minute each. Then he had to do a dumbell cross set which mimicks fight. Then he had to do 2 classes in a row, striking and grappling, then he had fight team practice. Off days were skill set based with only 1 day off.

Or he's playing you guys like puppets.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 1:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or he's playing you guys like puppets.
    That would never happen because this is the internet

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc actually lives 4 hours away from me. He made arrangements to train 2 1/2 weeks directly with me. He had 3 heavy days and two light. The first week I forced him to work against his strengths. His sparring consisted of wrestling, boxing and he wasn't allowed leg locks.

His cardio conditioning consisted of him being able to run 3 miles in under 20 minutes, track sprints 400 meters x 4 laps under 1 minute each. Then he had to do a dumbell cross set which mimicks fight. Then he had to do 2 classes in a row, striking and grappling, then he had fight team practice. Off days were skill set based with only 1 day off.
    Thats some training over there!
    What is his background?
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast