Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 7:10am

Style: Judo,JKD,Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    This thread is about how your efforts, accomplishments, and life, means nothing to anyone but yourself. It's a bleak look at how our insignifcant lives pale in comparison to that of self employed IT engineers and how no matter what we have earned or how hard we have tried, we will always be little bits of ****.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 7:46am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Telling people that they are mediocre and should feel bad for it, while you are (not?) is basically a self-help book promotion tactic.
    Fact is people tend to be unhappy, even when they don't have a reason for it.
    If you are so shallow that competing in a fight fills you up with joy and purpose than all the best, i wish it was that simple, i just need to warn you that most of your adult life you won't be able to compete so best find another hobby.
    I guess we all have issues, yours seem to be concentrated about your physical attributes or lack of, making you feel less of a man. I am not judging you i can’t imagine how it feels like entering a woman you care about and knowing for a fact that you will never reach those deep areas in her body that other men have. I guess it sucks even worse than being mediocre at MA.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 7:50am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    This thread is about how your efforts, accomplishments, and life, means nothing to anyone but yourself. It's a bleak look at how our insignifcant lives pale in comparison to that of self employed IT engineers and how no matter what we have earned or how hard we have tried, we will always be little bits of ****.
    I find some comfort and reassurance in knowing that I am not alone in my insignificance. It warms my heart to know that my efforts to be extraordinarily ordinary were not in vain. I always knew that my works would only matter to me.

I am going to re-write my resume to make ensure that it reflects my mediocrity. I will downplay my training & education, as well as my work, teaching and life experiences. We should all thank Dr. Sleepless for his awesomeness and for pointing out how the rest of us have failed.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 7:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the plus side at least Sirc has finally exploded that old myth about computer geeks lacking social skills.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 8:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Telling people that they are mediocre and should feel bad for it, while you are (not?) is basically a self-help book promotion tactic.
    Fact is people tend to be unhappy, even when they don't have a reason for it.
    If you are so shallow that competing in a fight fills you up with joy and purpose than all the best, i wish it was that simple, i just need to warn you that most of your adult life you won't be able to compete so best find another hobby.
    I guess we all have issues, yours seem to be concentrated about your physical attributes or lack of, making you feel less of a man. I am not judging you i can’t imagine how it feels like entering a woman you care about and knowing for a fact that you will never reach those deep areas in her body that other men have. I guess it sucks even worse than being mediocre at MA.
    That caught me off guard; I wasn’t expecting a punch line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    On the plus side at least Sirc has finally exploded that old myth about computer geeks lacking social skills.
    I was actually thinking he had Aspergers at first; then I realized it was just explosive anger. Angry people make me sad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 8:51am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    And thus the circle jerk begins. None of you address the various shittiness attributes that you have and that you are. Feel free to mock my loss all you want. I actually am really proud of my efforts and my accomplishments. Seriously. I will probably be visiting a town near any of you and am more than willing to give you an example of how much I suck. Any takers? Because I would easily make you swallow barbed wire and floss your insides with it.

But really. Mock my split decision loss. It hurts me so much that a bunch of Fucking fat pieces of **** that have no inclination or purpose in their training are mocking me for actually putting work in and doing something.

How does it feel to live a life of mediocrity?

It feels better than someone having to slag other people off to feel any kind of worth despite his obvious improvement

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 9:09am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've accomplished a ton in the past six months. In March I bought the kids an early Christmas present to share while I had the money. They love that ball.

Things are looking up from a professional standpoint. I applied for a job yesterday and I feel great about my chances. It pays $500 dollars a day and I'd get to work from home. I gave them my social security number and banking information so they can set up my direct deposit. By this time next week I should be rolling in the money.

My wife got a new job too. She works for these great guys who run a mobile fireworks business. They travel around selling fireworks out of an RV. What a creative business idea, right? She's so proud to be part of the Bang Bus crew.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 9:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Things are looking up from a professional standpoint. I applied for a job yesterday and I feel great about my chances. It pays $500 dollars a day and I'd get to work from home. I gave them my social security number and banking information so they can set up my direct deposit. By this time next week I should be rolling in the money.
    Can you hook a brother up with that company? I started feeling like I had accomplished too much to be considered mediocre and quit my job last night. I just re-worked my resume.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 9:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I've accomplished a ton in the past six months. In March I bought the kids an early Christmas present to share while I had the money. They love that ball.

My wife got a new job too. She works for these great guys who run a mobile fireworks business. They travel around selling fireworks out of an RV. What a creative business idea, right? She's so proud to be part of the Bang Bus crew.
    I hate to step all over your meager advances in life but a rich Nigerian has offered to share his wealth with me if I send him the postage. I'm going to rake in thirty million dollars for only thirtyfive hundred dollars in postage. I sold all my kids toys, my wifes wedding ring and my 1974 Pinto station wagon and hope to raise the last three thousand dollars by rounding up beer cans from ditches all around the county roads. In just a few weeks I'll be shittin' in the high cotton in my new doublewide. I'm hoping to get a big one with two slide outs and a basement.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 9:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Can you hook a brother up with that company? I started feeling like I had accomplished too much to be considered mediocre and quit my job last night. I just re-worked my resume.

That's the best part about it. You wouldn't believe how easy they are to find. They have like 50 national ads per day on Career Builder. I couldn't believe it. And all these people are constantly bitching about the economy. The jobs are right in front of their faces but they'd rather sit at home on welfare. Lazy!
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast