Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: WTF, Over

Style
    firearms and Aikido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WTF, Over

What a dumb way to welcome someone to a site. First, you run me around in circles with stupi games as part of the registration, the call me a dirty lurker. FYI< a**holes, I only just registered, and a few seconds is not enough time to do any lurking. I have half a mind to tell you to sod off and go my way. Some say I only have half a mind anyway, but that is neither here nor there

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi there.

Style
    Striking/Grappling/Poking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    FYI< a**holes, I only just registered
    Welcome to Bullshido, ************. It is perfectly motherfucking acceptable to cuss on the site. I mean ****, this ain't fucking daycare son, the **** you on?

The **** is this a**hole ****? You teach kindergarten or some ****, mayne?

Be that as it may, ************, welcome to the site and whatnot. Mind talking about your martial arts experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You will find only sorrow with an attitude like the one you displayed on this site. That being said, welcome to our glorious community where violence and intelligence are highly revered. My suggestion would b to proof read your posts for grammatical errors, especially considering the confrontational nature of your post.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

Style
    BJJ, judo, rapier
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    What a dumb way to welcome someone to a site. First, you run me around in circles with stupi games as part of the registration, the call me a dirty lurker. FYI< a**holes, I only just registered, and a few seconds is not enough time to do any lurking. I have half a mind to tell you to sod off and go my way. Some say I only have half a mind anyway, but that is neither here nor there
    Bear in mind that when you address us fellow users en masse, >99% of us have **** all to do with the treatment you are collectively yelling at us about. Even if your argument had merit, spewing bile on everyone for it wpuld still seem…discourteous.
    [ petterhaggholm.net | blog | essays ]
    [ self defence: general thoughts | bjj: “don’t go to the ground”? ]
    “The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data.”

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking welcome to motherfucking Bullshido.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido (I think). From the attitude you are displaying, it will be a short stay, but enjoy anyway. If you're that thin-skinned about a bot message, you really won't enjoy the replies you're going to receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do you usually cuss at the entire population of a forum you just joined?

That attitude and the fact that you seem very thin skinned seems like a recept for a short stay.

But welcome anyway what style of aikido do you train in?

Style
    firearms and Aikido
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pardon Me

I have been thoroughly chastised, thank you very much. I admit that I did not handle the situation in the best possible way, and I make no excuses.. Saw the websiote mentioned on TV, and it sounded interesting. I was a deputy sheriff/corporal for a sheriff's department in southern Arizona, and worked at the Arizona state prison for three years. they taught Aikido, as it is the only martial art approved by the Federal Bureau of prisons, I was also taking Shorin Ryu karate at one time. Since i was injured on the job working in private security in California, I have pretty much been unable to continue much in martial arts, but keep up my shooting skills and have instructed a few people in basic marksmanship. This is a new computer, and I do not have access to any of my pics until I can have my wife forward to me from her pc. I live in western Washington now, hope that this will all blow over. Thank you.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Feds teaching aikido....another example of the government doing nothing right.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last