Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 6:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Unsubstantiated accusations

Has anyone heard of adolfo ennever president of the american federation of martial arts? I found a lot of his claims to be fraudulent and even heard the Grand masters he claimed taught him did not. A lot of people are being scammed by this man and fraudulently promoted.

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 6:24am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Adolfo Ennever Fraud

Joe my friend fromwhat I've gathered your Sensei is legit but his teacher Adolfo Ennever is a FRAUD. Check his credentials and do as I did and call those who are alive (or real) who he claims taught him on the american federation of martial arts web page. I have questioned students of George Cofield as well as practitioners who were taught by Professor Ronald Duncan and all stated he is a fraud also. I heard he tells fake war stories also how lame can you get, delusions of grandure. He is just a promoter and somewhat a manipulator I've heard. Be careful whose tree you branch off of my friend.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard that Trojanlord is the result of a rubber used twice that slipped off a small penis and somehow the single motile sperm in that batch managed to find a half dead egg, manage to penetrate it and thus we are now graced by the semi living and mostly retarded Trojanlord.

Furthermore trojanlord I hear is hideously deformed, his vissage terrible to look upon. The sigle brow accross his forehead stretches from ear to ear. It struggles valliently with his prominent nose hair to be the most distinguishing feature on his face. And yet it is hard to focus solely on his grotesque appearence as beholding him is an assult upon all the senses.

The odor emminating from his mouth is like that stench wafting forth from the womens bathroom during the full moon. The garbage has not been changed for a week, overflows with soiled tampons and the smell of rotting crotch blood permeates the air. A fetid rotting stench and yet Trojan lord breathes this filth upon humanity.

Trojan lord has a perponderance of ape like back hair. Though it's hard to tell where his ass hair endsand the har on his head ends.

The ogres and land whales that are normally forced to seek companionship at the bottom rung of the social ladder spurn his company, choosing instead a life of lesbianism rather than have to view trojanlord naked. This is perhaps the one service trojanlord has performed in that his mere existence on earth causes the ranks land whale ogre lesbians to swell.

Trojanlord I salute you. Were it not for you then I would be the most useless poster on bullshido. You my friend have given me reason to keep living. Your failure in life sets the bell curve whereby all others can be deemed a success.

It's on the internet now so it must be true.
    Last edited by dflanmod; 8/20/2012 11:11pm at .

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2012 11:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bring back Hannibal.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2012 12:15am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take a couple more tokes I'm sure it will seem funnier then.

In the mean time, seeing your post made me remember this. I know what a fan you are.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnAp3YxCCw

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2012 5:12am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojanlord View Post
    Joe my friend fromwhat I've gathered your Sensei is legit but his teacher Adolfo Ennever is a FRAUD. Check his credentials and do as I did and call those who are alive (or real) who he claims taught him on the american federation of martial arts web page. I have questioned students of George Cofield as well as practitioners who were taught by Professor Ronald Duncan and all stated he is a fraud also. I heard he tells fake war stories also how lame can you get, delusions of grandure. He is just a promoter and somewhat a manipulator I've heard. Be careful whose tree you branch off of my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.