Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Krav Maga in/near Coral Springs

I was training at Krav Maga Worldwide Training Center in Pompano but would like to find something closer to my house. While the instructors are great, the distance is a problem. I wish they were closer.

I did see Karate America/Krav Maga was affiliated with KM Worldwide but I get a McDojo vibe from them... they wouldn't give me prices over the phone but they did disclose that contracts were required. Maybe it was just the person that I was speaking with but they seemed more interested in a sale... when he/she came to the conclusion I wasn't falling for their pitch, they were less-then-helpful.

Anyone go to Karate Amercia for their Krav Maga classes? Please give me your opinions on the training there.

Any other Krav Maga classes in the area?

Style
    nothing currently
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not in your area, but I would probably stay away from Karate America unless you go in there and are just totally blown away by the quality of instruction. I think that's is one of Bill Clark's school's which is ATA so pretty much 99% chance of Mcdojo AND exorbitant pricing.

I do know one ATA guy that I would take Krav from but he's on the west coast.

Style
    Getting less fat
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This should not be in the school review section. Maybe ymas.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This isn't a review. Moved.

Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not in your area, but I would probably stay away from Karate America unless you go in there and are just totally blown away by the quality of instruction. I think that's is one of Bill Clark's school's which is ATA so pretty much 99% chance of Mcdojo AND exorbitant pricing.

I do know one ATA guy that I would take Krav from but he's on the west coast.
    It is an ATA school and I did get the McDojo vibe from them over the phone. Will keep looking, thank you for your input.