Thread: Your top 10 mma moments BI4TCH
8/10/2012 2:12am, #11
Zane Frazier gets into UFC1 by decking Frank Dux in a hotel lobby, ALLEGEDLY!
8/10/2012 3:21pm, #12
It's funny. In the article, Frazier's kickboxing credentials were made to look substantial. When Black Belt was reporting on the first UFC, however, they downplayed the organizations he fought for as second-rate.
Just goes to show you what direction BB has always wanted martial arts to go.
8/10/2012 7:09pm, #13
8/10/2012 7:31pm, #14The deadly?
Supporting proven frauds long, long after they've been debunked.
8/10/2012 7:41pm, #15
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
Nothing original here.
10: Heath Herring kiss. "He tried to kiss me on the lips like a homosexual! I'm not gay!"
9:Cro Crop breaks Sapp's orbital bone. First time I saw it, I didn't know this, of course. I just saw a 300 pound giant crying, and loved it.
8:Diaz Gogos Gomi. (The fight ending up a no-contest ranks with in my "most heart breaking" list, soon to come)
7:Anderson Silva, hands-at-his-waist knockout of Griffin.
6:Mir leg-locks Lesnar, assures me that the world still makes as much sense as it ever did.
4:The "Crazy 20 second Capoeira knockout" that taught the world the true deadliness of cartwheels.
3:Ronda Rousey. 'Nuff said.
2:Kongo's knockout of Barry thirty seconds after Joe Rogan had declared "it's over".
1:Keith Hackney's fist, vs. Joe Son's balls, UFC 4. Only that much sweeter after reading on Bullshido that the guy's a rapist.
I'm going to justify it by saying that I was asked for my favortie MMA "moments", not my favorite fights.
8/10/2012 7:49pm, #16
1. Mark Coleman getting kicked in the face and getting KTFO
2. Royce Gracie tapping out Shamrock and screaming "YOU TAPPED!!"
3. Vitor Belforte chain-punching Wanderlei Silva across the ring
4. Big Daddy Goodrich knocking out that random wrestler, whatever his name was.
5. Jo-San getting nut-punched
6. Frank Shamrock dropping Zinoviev on his head after .5 seconds
7. Mark Kerr kneeing random military dude in the face five seconds into the match
8. That Hawaiin guy getting his tooth kicked across the ring by the Dutch Kyokushin guy
9. Keith Hackney stuffing Royce Gracie's takedown with a left and a right
10. Maurice Smith wearing out Mark Coleman and rallying to beat him down"We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
1) That it doesn't work
2) That it does work"
8/11/2012 10:49am, #17
On a side note, it really bothers me that no one i talk to has even heard of genki sudo. Like you said, just a very entertaining, charismatic guy. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
Also, I need to add Mark Hunt's knockout of Kongo. Love Mark Hunt, and I'm kinda liking this little win streak he's been on lol.
Last edited by risingphoenix73; 8/11/2012 10:58am at .
8/11/2012 1:51pm, #18
8/11/2012 2:23pm, #19
To be clear, this doesn't have to be fights, per se. Just moments that you enjoy(ed).
10: Melvin Manhoef's d3adly low inside kicks in his fight w/ Robbie Lawler
9: Robbie Lawler's subsequent KO of Manhoef seemingly out of nowhere, suddenly ending the until-that-point one-sided fight.
8: Mark Coleman tapping via "yeah yeah yeah" to a Fedor armbar.
7: Randleman's scream tap to a post Randlebomb arm lock from Fedor.
6: Bill Superfoot Wallace, burping out the location of the 1st UFC.
5: Bas liver palm KO of Jason DeLucia in Pancrase.
4: Jimmerson fighting w/ one Boxing glove.
3: Fedor training like Rocky.
2: This entire video:
1: Bully poster Strikistanian going pro in October.
Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 8/11/2012 2:28pm at .
8/12/2012 12:56am, #20
- Join Date
- Jan 2012