Thread: Signing in

Style
    Krav Maga/Jeet Kune Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Signing in

Hi, new guy here. Hope to use your collective "think tank" and experience with styles and general info; on martial arts and principles to help get most out of experience and possible paths. Taking classes again (after like 15 years, man its ugly) getting back in shape, all that good jazz. Have always used firearms forums for multiple opinions and insights(coupled with competition)with great results.Hope to do same here. Looking foward to having informative and insightful blending of minds for positive experiences. Be safe, stay low Lunchbox

Style
    Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HI and welcome to bullshido how did it feel to start training again after such a long break?

Style
    Krav Maga/Jeet Kune Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf83 View Post
    HI and welcome to bullshido how did it feel to start training again after such a long break?
    Have you ever seen an old pick up truck thats been sitting up for a long time; slowly with cylinders knockin, bad gas choking through lines, barely crank up?.. Well that pretty much sums it up, after "warm up period" was GTG.

Style
    Aikido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is a good way to picture it i guess and to answer your question yes i have seen it. Nothing like a bit of war up cant fix.

i have not trained in a real full contact alive training since i was around 18 that is 11 years ago so i will be that truck at the end of august when i will start to train MMA. hope my warm up period will make me good to go too.

Do you spar in your krav and jet kune do training or do you forcus more of situation training?

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.