Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 11:47am

Style: Delusion

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suck at this boxing thing. If I was to continue boxing, I'd just be a mediocre practitioner doing it for the fun and passion, wallowing in obscurity. Should've folded at the first month.

Guess this'll be my last month. I shouldn't have gotten so invested in boxing. Got distracted by the fun. Should've just stuck to the same old routine of trying out a hobby, looking for affinity and talent at it, then discarding and moving on if not very good it. NEW I was mediocre, the first few weeks. I was just having too much fun too care.

I was just lashing out, trying to put blame on other people. I apologize for the bandwidth wasted. This whole humble pie thing, is not for me.

It's just very hard to accept that I am not good at this ****. God damn. I type this with a very heavy heart, that **** is hard to swallow. Really shouldn't have gotten so attached to this hobby.

Oh, well. Got to concede a point where it's due. I concede that I was and am an arrogant asshat at this boxing thing. I have no potential at it. I am not going to be a pro at this **** nor do I even have the potential. Time to move on and not bother the people that either have the passion keep to boxing or the talent to make a living out of it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 11:50am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um... why can't you train for fun and passion?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 11:53am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by StepInCross View Post
    I suck at this boxing thing. If I was to continue boxing, I'd just be a mediocre practitioner doing it for the fun and passion, wallowing in obscurity. Should've folded at the first month.

Guess this'll be my last month. I shouldn't have gotten so invested in boxing. Got distracted by the fun. Should've just stuck to the same old routine of trying out a hobby, looking for affinity and talent at it, then discarding and moving on if not very good it. NEW I was mediocre, the first few weeks. I was just having too much fun too care.

I was just lashing out, trying to put blame on other people. I apologize for the bandwidth wasted. This whole humble pie thing, is not for me.

It's just very hard to accept that I am not good at this ****. God damn. I type this with a very heavy heart, that **** is hard to swallow. Really shouldn't have gotten so attached to this hobby.

Oh, well. Got to concede a point where it's due. I concede that I was and am an arrogant asshat at this boxing thing. I have no potential at it. I am not going to be a pro at this **** nor do I even have the potential. Time to move on and not bother the people that either have the passion keep to boxing or the talent to make a living out of it.
    Good lord, one extreme to the other.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 12:22pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

**** I would barely get out of bed if i gave up everything I suck at but do just for the fun and passion,

welcome to life

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 12:37pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now in addition to knowing you are a blowhard, we also now know you're a quitter. Nice.

So what is your major malfunction, seriously? Did you think it would be as easy as internet gaming, or what? You're probably young, and given your half retarded posts on here, you have no idea of what you're capable of. Could you go pro? I certainly have no idea, but if you quit, I guarantee you can't.

You're little consolation speech here won't make me pity you.

Great, if you love boxing. Then continue doing it, and quit worrying if you're not the next Pacquiao. And guess what, he lost bouts along the way as well. It happens. The difference is he sacrificed when the time came. He fucking overcame.

You want to be good. It takes fucking years man. YEARS. 10,000 hours of practice to master a skill set. How much have you put in? How many hours? How much have you sacrificed to be great?

You want to quit. Fine. Quitting just gets easier with time. The excuses come easier: "I'm not as young as I used to be." "I've got a steady job." "I have to focus on my family."

You want to get somewhere in life - learn to stick through **** when it sucks. Harden the **** up. You're in a combat sport, which churns out some of the toughest competitors in the world - behave accordingly.
    Last edited by JohnKenner; 8/24/2012 12:41pm at .

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 1:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I guess you gave it all you got. All that effort you put into it, all the not listening to instructors, all of the ignoring of the coach's advice, all of the time spent going your own way. It's time to shuffle off to something else that you can waste your precious time at and quit. I would suggest crash test dummy, or live grenade juggling, bengal tiger fucking, or dynamite smoking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 1:40pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    I would suggest crash test dummy, or live grenade juggling, bengal tiger fucking, or dynamite smoking.
    Sympathy - we don't have it.

Also, if he'd like to stay close to boxing... punching bag replacement?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    8/24/2012 1:41pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKenner View Post
    So what is your major malfunction, seriously? Did you think it would be as easy as internet gaming, or what?
    If it was a bunch of Internet guys saying he sucks that made him quit, then that's a pretty funny analogy.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234