Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2012 8:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live out in the converse area. and I considered the mexico route, but I don't know if I could afford even that, ha ha. I'm on the phone with the ins. company, now, let's see how it does.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2012 9:49am

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sparring kickboxing is just as likely to aggravate your gallstones as Muay Thai, Boxing or Judo.

Most Good boxing gyms will keep noobs out of the ring at least for a month or two and instead have them focus conditioning and proper technique. It might not be a bad deal for you.

Tapatalk

Posted On:
    8/08/2012 10:34am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having my gallbladder out was one of the best things that I ever did. A gallstone attack was the worst and most debilitating pain that I have ever experienced. It seems odd to me that your HMO won't pay for gallbladder surgery--surgery is the standard treatment for gallstones and it's considered medically necessary. I'd stay on your insurance company and file a formal complaint if you get to that point.

Posted On:
    8/08/2012 10:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Res Judicata View Post
    Having my gallbladder out was one of the best things that I ever did. A gallstone attack was the worst and most debilitating pain that I have ever experienced. It seems odd to me that your HMO won't pay for gallbladder surgery--surgery is the standard treatment for gallstones and it's considered medically necessary. I'd stay on your insurance company and file a formal complaint if you get to that point.
    Seconded.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12