Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 4:51am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    do you stand by them?

You seem to have a great deal of trouble answering that question (because it would be admitting that you are wrong, and your frail ego has trouble with that) so you keep moving the goalposts, but the question i asked still stands, do you stand by those words or do you now regret them?
    YES, I stand by them.

And, NO, YOU have the trouble and the ego issues, because you value your gut feeling over the factual evidence. I suggest you contact a local doctor, pharmacist, or counternarcotics official, and let them explain to you what I just did. Specifically ask for hash cookies, and why people that have to beat tests on a regular base take them.

Like, really, why you get so worked up, I do not get it. The kid, by all measures of probability, ingested the drug during fight week. And **** that **** about "accidental". If that's true, he betrayed, well, everyone who put some trust in him. In my book, that's the single cardinal sin. And all of it is his error, not yours, not judo's, or whatever.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 8/11/2012 4:55am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 7:34am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    YES, I stand by them.

And, NO, YOU have the trouble and the ego issues, because you value your gut feeling over the factual evidence. I suggest you contact a local doctor, pharmacist, or counternarcotics official, and let them explain to you what I just did. Specifically ask for hash cookies, and why people that have to beat tests on a regular base take them.

Like, really, why you get so worked up, I do not get it. The kid, by all measures of probability, ingested the drug during fight week. And **** that **** about "accidental". If that's true, he betrayed, well, everyone who put some trust in him. In my book, that's the single cardinal sin. And all of it is his error, not yours, not judo's, or whatever.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spoiler:

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    YES, I stand by them.
    OK, good, we now know that those words weren't just an "emotional response" and that you really meant them. people can make their own decisions about them, in my book, you're a douchebag and a pompous asshole (but i knew that already)

i already told you that there are too many variables involved to make a prediction of how long THC would be detected in someone's body. i wasn't arguing about this with you because it's unknown and unprovable, you're the one that kept harping on it, all i was asking about was those words you used about nick.

again, you called him nasty things that i felt were unwarranted, especially coming from you. you sort of apologized (but not really) and then tried to switch the discussion, but in the end i stuck to my guns to see if you would stand by your words. you did, and now i can drop it, knowing that you a little bitch.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 10:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The amount of blindfolded self-righteousness in this thread is motherfucking staggering. And all from one person. At the risk of sounding like It is Fake, this cat not trolling, mayne?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    The amount of blindfolded self-righteousness in this thread is motherfucking staggering. And all from one person. At the risk of sounding like It is Fake, this cat not trolling, mayne?
    Nah, he's just... hot-headed.

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 1:18pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Propongo que solo se hable en español de ahora en adelante en este thread
    Los que estén a favor digan: ¡Sí!

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 2:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    And all from one person. At the risk of sounding like It is Fake, this cat not trolling, mayne?
    Nope. That's why I laughed at his "Really, On bullshido" bullshit. Almost the exact same discussion occurred, with his self same righteousness, almost a year ago.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 3:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if weed makes your throws more powerful, but we need to take stand against this nonetheless. I heard that stuff makes nice white girls dance to jazz music.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    8/11/2012 3:40pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I don't know if weed makes your throws more powerful, but we need to take stand against this nonetheless. I heard that stuff makes nice white girls dance to jazz music.
    LOLZ here in South america weed is consumed by nearly half of all male young adults (my asset but stadistics would put the number at less than 25% of total population in my country)
    In my experience I remember being among the few that didn't smoke during several years in a row in high school
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast