233666 Bullies, 3575 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 90
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,436

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 4:51am

    supporting member
     

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    do you stand by them?

    You seem to have a great deal of trouble answering that question (because it would be admitting that you are wrong, and your frail ego has trouble with that) so you keep moving the goalposts, but the question i asked still stands, do you stand by those words or do you now regret them?
    YES, I stand by them.

    And, NO, YOU have the trouble and the ego issues, because you value your gut feeling over the factual evidence. I suggest you contact a local doctor, pharmacist, or counternarcotics official, and let them explain to you what I just did. Specifically ask for hash cookies, and why people that have to beat tests on a regular base take them.

    Like, really, why you get so worked up, I do not get it. The kid, by all measures of probability, ingested the drug during fight week. And **** that **** about "accidental". If that's true, he betrayed, well, everyone who put some trust in him. In my book, that's the single cardinal sin. And all of it is his error, not yours, not judo's, or whatever.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 8/11/2012 4:55am at .
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,105

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 7:34am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    YES, I stand by them.

    And, NO, YOU have the trouble and the ego issues, because you value your gut feeling over the factual evidence. I suggest you contact a local doctor, pharmacist, or counternarcotics official, and let them explain to you what I just did. Specifically ask for hash cookies, and why people that have to beat tests on a regular base take them.

    Like, really, why you get so worked up, I do not get it. The kid, by all measures of probability, ingested the drug during fight week. And **** that **** about "accidental". If that's true, he betrayed, well, everyone who put some trust in him. In my book, that's the single cardinal sin. And all of it is his error, not yours, not judo's, or whatever.

  3. Tranquil Suit is offline
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,609

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 8:01am

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spoiler:
  4. Ming Loyalist is offline
    Ming Loyalist's Avatar

    solves problems with violence

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,398

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 10:01am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    YES, I stand by them.
    OK, good, we now know that those words weren't just an "emotional response" and that you really meant them. people can make their own decisions about them, in my book, you're a douchebag and a pompous asshole (but i knew that already)

    And, NO, YOU have the trouble and the ego issues, because you value your gut feeling over the factual evidence. I suggest you contact a local doctor, pharmacist, or counternarcotics official, and let them explain to you what I just did. Specifically ask for hash cookies, and why people that have to beat tests on a regular base take them.
    i already told you that there are too many variables involved to make a prediction of how long THC would be detected in someone's body. i wasn't arguing about this with you because it's unknown and unprovable, you're the one that kept harping on it, all i was asking about was those words you used about nick.

    Like, really, why you get so worked up, I do not get it. The kid, by all measures of probability, ingested the drug during fight week. And **** that **** about "accidental". If that's true, he betrayed, well, everyone who put some trust in him. In my book, that's the single cardinal sin. And all of it is his error, not yours, not judo's, or whatever.
    again, you called him nasty things that i felt were unwarranted, especially coming from you. you sort of apologized (but not really) and then tried to switch the discussion, but in the end i stuck to my guns to see if you would stand by your words. you did, and now i can drop it, knowing that you a little bitch.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj
  5. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 10:34am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The amount of blindfolded self-righteousness in this thread is motherfucking staggering. And all from one person. At the risk of sounding like It is Fake, this cat not trolling, mayne?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  6. Tranquil Suit is offline
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,609

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 12:56pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    The amount of blindfolded self-righteousness in this thread is motherfucking staggering. And all from one person. At the risk of sounding like It is Fake, this cat not trolling, mayne?
    Nah, he's just... hot-headed.
  7. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 1:18pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Propongo que solo se hable en español de ahora en adelante en este thread
    Los que estén a favor digan: ¡Sí!
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,105

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 2:57pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    And all from one person. At the risk of sounding like It is Fake, this cat not trolling, mayne?
    Nope. That's why I laughed at his "Really, On bullshido" bullshit. Almost the exact same discussion occurred, with his self same righteousness, almost a year ago.
  9. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 3:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know if weed makes your throws more powerful, but we need to take stand against this nonetheless. I heard that stuff makes nice white girls dance to jazz music.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

    !! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

    Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey



    I <3 Sirc.
  10. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    8/11/2012 3:40pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion View Post
    I don't know if weed makes your throws more powerful, but we need to take stand against this nonetheless. I heard that stuff makes nice white girls dance to jazz music.
    LOLZ here in South america weed is consumed by nearly half of all male young adults (my asset but stadistics would put the number at less than 25% of total population in my country)
    In my experience I remember being among the few that didn't smoke during several years in a row in high school
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.