Style
    Sanda ,Sub Grap,Hapkido
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a really good Judo dojo/gym around Bergen County in NJ? I am aware of Performance Judo which has BJJ and Muay Thai but I am not intersed in Muay Thai cross training because around here at least, most Muay Thai schools don't empahsize what I'm looking for which is improvement on my timing and footwork. Any suggestions/comments/insults?

Style
    BJJ, formerly Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong forum dude. Expect both your post and mine to be deleted. Try again in Newbietown or YMAS.

Style
    Yudo, Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bear
    Is there a really good Judo dojo/gym around Bergen County in NJ? I am aware of Performance Judo which has BJJ and Muay Thai but I am not intersed in Muay Thai cross training because around here at least, most Muay Thai schools don't empahsize what I'm looking for which is improvement on my timing and footwork. Any suggestions/comments/insults?

I don't want to derail the thread but there are at least two good Judo school in Bergen County.

Tech Judo
    - Head Instructor: Clyde Worthen (6 or 7th dan)

Performance Judo
    - Head Instructor Celita Schutz (4th dan)

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bear
    Please read the stickies (threads that say "The_Bear! Read me!) at the top of each of the forums before you post in them please.

You will get more responses to your thread here in Newbietown anyway.

Welcome to Bullshido.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bear View Post

For practicing judo you will need special training. Let me tell you that judo acquires personal training and group training classes. It also needs your real efforts .I will suggest you to go for gym. At this place you will get best services from the trainer.

Style
    MT, BJJ, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cranford Judo and Karate Club, it's in Union County but it's close enough and the best place for Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He posted this question three years ago.