Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,304
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    No, mostly just because his reply was retarded. How was this an appeal to authority??
    Whooosh!!!!

  2. #12
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,363
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FUCKING LEAVE TYSON OUT OF IT! The man is misunderstood. MISUNDERSTOOD!
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

  3. #13
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    2,204
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Why? Because you are a "takes one to know one" poster?
    So you think he's different irl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Converse, Texas
    Posts
    67
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    FUCKING LEAVE TYSON OUT OF IT! The man is misunderstood. MISUNDERSTOOD!
    No, just hard to understand...

  5. #15
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,304
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    So you think he's different irl?
    Whoosh x2.

  6. #16
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,363
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    No, just hard to understand...
    If you have the comprehension ability of a five year old, maybe.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

  7. #17
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    2,204
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Whoosh x2.
    No, I realise you addressed an appeal with an appeal. I had other plans for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

  8. #18
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,304
    Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    No, I realise you addressed an appeal with an appeal. I had other plans for you.
    Nope, I sure didn't.

    Whoosh X3.

    You have to UNDERSTAND that website I gave you. Guessing is not your friend.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Converse, Texas
    Posts
    67
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    If you have the comprehension ability of a five year old, maybe.
    LOL, I meant his voice, it's difficult for me to understand what he's saying most of the time. But, I guess he wasn't famous nor sought-after in his time for his lovely singing voice. Fucker isn't Robert Goulet, or anything...

  10. #20
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    2,204
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You have to UNDERSTAND that website I gave you.
    I think you're thinking of someone else. If you linked me somewhere, it was probably when I was still going through some **** therfore I was on some other ****.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in