228231 Bullies, 4338 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 27 of 27
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:46pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    They both look like MMA in a karate gi. Sure, one has more padding on the floor but the basically look like _________(style of karate)+judo.
    (STYLE OF KARATE) ?
    ITs KYOKUSHIN the true Budo Karate, not the point sparring stuff
    A Fighting art
    That gave us Daido Juku

    This style here is nothing compared to that
  2. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:48pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    They both look like MMA in a karate gi. Sure, one has more padding on the floor but the basically look like _________(style of karate)+judo.
    Of course. Because it is motherfucking MMA in a karate gi. Or better, MMA is daido juku with greased up motherfuckers in shorts who talk way too much trash. Because Daido Juku is older than MMA by at least 10 years. And when I say MMA, I don't mean pankration.

    That is merely juxtaposed to the motherfucking focus of the discussion, however. The main point is that the "new style of karate" shows poor execution of all kinds of ****. Not to mention one was on motherfucking concrete. Do you have any idea how hard motherfucking concrete is son?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  3. Bruiser is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    318

    Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:50pm


     Style: BJJ, Boxing, Indian Clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    (STYLE OF KARATE) ?
    ITs KYOKUSHIN the true Budo Karate, not the point sparring stuff
    A Fighting art
    That gave us Daido Juku

    This style here is nothing compared to that
    Well, yeah.

    Maybe I generalized too much.
  4. Bruiser is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    318

    Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:52pm


     Style: BJJ, Boxing, Indian Clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Of course. Because it is motherfucking MMA in a karate gi. Or better, MMA is daido juku with greased up motherfuckers in shorts who talk way too much trash. Because Daido Juku is older than MMA by at least 10 years. And when I say MMA, I don't mean pankration.

    That is merely juxtaposed to the motherfucking focus of the discussion, however. The main point is that the "new style of karate" shows poor execution of all kinds of ****. Not to mention one was on motherfucking concrete. Do you have any idea how hard motherfucking concrete is son?
    Concrete is pretty motherfucking hard. Like Abella Anderson on your lap hard.
  5. Urbanassassin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    32

    Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:59pm


     Style: TKD, Boxing, Krav Maga

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd learn the hell out of Daido Juku!
  6. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    7/29/2012 11:02pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Concrete is pretty motherfucking hard. Like Abella Anderson on your lap hard.
    Ippon. Or rather, Ikken Hisatsu.

    Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  7. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/30/2012 10:43am


     Style: Humbleness

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Of course. Because it is motherfucking MMA in a karate gi. Or better, MMA is daido juku with greased up motherfuckers in shorts who talk way too much trash. Because Daido Juku is older than MMA by at least 10 years. And when I say MMA, I don't mean pankration.

    That is merely juxtaposed to the motherfucking focus of the discussion, however. The main point is that the "new style of karate" shows poor execution of all kinds of ****. Not to mention one was on motherfucking concrete. Do you have any idea how hard motherfucking concrete is son?


    Reminds me of someone
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.