Posted On:
    7/28/2012 8:13am

Style: Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm Going To Be An Uncle!

Its my first time.

Congrats to my sister and her husband!

Gotta keep training to fight in case its a girl so I can be dangerous by the time she starts dating.

Gotta learn to shave with a straight razor so that I have a cool skill to pass down if its a boy.

Super excited!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2012 8:36am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratz homie!
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2012 8:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Congratz homie!

Thanks bro!

Posted On:
    7/28/2012 2:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbd View Post
    Gotta keep training to fight in case its a girl so I can be dangerous by the time she starts dating.
    She still might not want to date you.

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 5:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It'll be great fun for you as you can teach and play and take the little one to the park.

The other great part is that when the baby gets into a crying fit and just WILL NOT STOP, and when the nappy (diaper US-side) needs changing, it'll be time for you to go....:-)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tough looking little bugger

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the spirit of unborn children, allow me to share a story.

When my ex used a piss stick and it said she was prego we went to a local free clinic to get an ultrasound. They told us that because her hgh (or whatever the pregnancy hormonce is) was so high that she was probably carrying twins.

Next came the ultrasound. Holy ****, what is that on the screen? Wouldn't you know it's the fucking wand they stuck in her vag. How the **** can you even take a picture of that? I thought that WAS the camera. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes, right?

So here we are about to leave when they tell us they would like to say a prayer over us and our unborn. I ain't religious, but ok old lady have it your way on my special day! She starts to pray and it goes to the tune of, "Dear Lord, please let this family have a long, happy relationship. Let the father take care of this woman and his child and love them forever, unconditionally. Lord, allow these blessed souls to remain healthy in mind, body, and spirit. Don't let this father leave the side of his family. This is a blessed moment, and the father needs to be in this child and woman's lives. Let this father love his family with all his heart and provide for them the best he can. In the name of our father, amen!" Amen was fucking right, glad that **** is over now. You may never know the special feeling of having someone feel they need to "pray over you" to make you stay in your childs life.

Now that that's over it's finally time to leave this dog forsaken place. "One more thing," says the old coot. "Even if your child does not make it through this pregnancy, you are both parents and will always be parents." Ummm, thanks?

Sorry to derail, lord, but I felt it was as good a time as any to share this joyous experience :)
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 8:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbd View Post
    Tough looking little bugger
    Is your name Bob? Because if so, you could look at the child and say, "one day you were in the womb, and then pow-splat, you were out just like that. One two and Bob's your uncle".
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post

Sorry to derail, lord, but I felt it was as good a time as any to share this joyous experience :)
    Not at all. That sounds like a hell of a surreal experience. Did you end up having twins?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2012 10:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Is your name Bob? Because if so, you could look at the child and say, "one day you were in the womb, and then pow-splat, you were out just like that. One two and Bob's your uncle".
    My last names Lord so I can say the Lord is watching over you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast