Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
  1. #51

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    99
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilenzo View Post
    So, what do you think?

    Being Italian i will not express my opinion, i'd like to hear from you lot, the experts.

    Joshua or Cammarelle?
    I was very surprised they gave it to Joshua; I thought it was close but Cammarelle did win the first 2 rounds.

    I'm still amazed though that when Cammarelle won Gold in Bejing, Joshua hadn't even started learning to box. He's a great prospect for the pro game, but then again so was Audley Harrison. Still, well worth keeping an eye on.

  2. #52
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,220
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilenzo View Post
    So, what do you think?

    Being Italian i will not express my opinion, i'd like to hear from you lot, the experts.

    Joshua or Cammarelle?
    Watching it in Victoria Park I thought Cammarelle had edged it.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,535
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zencreative View Post
    I was very surprised they gave it to Joshua; I thought it was close but Cammarelle did win the first 2 rounds.

    I'm still amazed though that when Cammarelle won Gold in Bejing, Joshua hadn't even started learning to box. He's a great prospect for the pro game, but then again so was Audley Harrison. Still, well worth keeping an eye on.
    Harrison was Ringside. Joshua acknowledged him and it seemed amicable. I'm only slightly surprised that with Audley's thirst for publicity that he didn't publicly challenge Anthony. Still, he's up soon against David Price. Hopefully it will be his last ever appearance in the pro ring.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    99
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Hopefully it will be his last ever appearance in the pro ring.
    Amen.

  5. #55
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone knows how Nicaragua did on boxing?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO