222288 Bullies, 4274 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 55 of 55
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Zencreative is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    99

    Posted On:
    8/13/2012 5:32am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilenzo View Post
    So, what do you think?

    Being Italian i will not express my opinion, i'd like to hear from you lot, the experts.

    Joshua or Cammarelle?
    I was very surprised they gave it to Joshua; I thought it was close but Cammarelle did win the first 2 rounds.

    I'm still amazed though that when Cammarelle won Gold in Bejing, Joshua hadn't even started learning to box. He's a great prospect for the pro game, but then again so was Audley Harrison. Still, well worth keeping an eye on.
  2. PointyShinyBurn is online now
    PointyShinyBurn's Avatar

    Gnarly King of Half-Guard

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,220

    Posted On:
    8/13/2012 6:41am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilenzo View Post
    So, what do you think?

    Being Italian i will not express my opinion, i'd like to hear from you lot, the experts.

    Joshua or Cammarelle?
    Watching it in Victoria Park I thought Cammarelle had edged it.
  3. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,483

    Posted On:
    8/13/2012 1:29pm


     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zencreative View Post
    I was very surprised they gave it to Joshua; I thought it was close but Cammarelle did win the first 2 rounds.

    I'm still amazed though that when Cammarelle won Gold in Bejing, Joshua hadn't even started learning to box. He's a great prospect for the pro game, but then again so was Audley Harrison. Still, well worth keeping an eye on.
    Harrison was Ringside. Joshua acknowledged him and it seemed amicable. I'm only slightly surprised that with Audley's thirst for publicity that he didn't publicly challenge Anthony. Still, he's up soon against David Price. Hopefully it will be his last ever appearance in the pro ring.
  4. Zencreative is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    99

    Posted On:
    8/14/2012 3:23am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Hopefully it will be his last ever appearance in the pro ring.
    Amen.
  5. edgardplz88 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    8/15/2012 11:59pm


     Style: edgardplz88@gmail.com

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone knows how Nicaragua did on boxing?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.