Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 10:48am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fighters will win, fighters will lose. I love watching a trash-talker get his ass handed to him, but sometimes trash talking is funny.

It's okay to trash talk, so long as you can back it up. If you can't, you're just immature/clueless.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 10:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lukerawks View Post
    Fighters will win, fighters will lose. I love watching a trash-talker get his ass handed to him, but sometimes trash talking is funny.
    This is pretty good.

It's okay to trash talk, so long as you can back it up. If you can't, you're just immature/clueless.
    Naw, you just become right when you win.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 11:05am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 1:57pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's entertainment. Life would be more boring without people who acted like idiots. I wouldn't do it, but I appreciate it.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 4:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it can be hilarious, and some fighters are quite calculated and clever about it.
    Nothing funnier than someone who ham fists it and then loses as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    I think he has reached the point that scientists call "Critical Faecal Saturation", or CFS, this is where it becomes impossible to not talk ****. As soon as you open your motherfucking mouth, Bam!, **** comes flying out.
    When were you diagnosed?

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 5:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would just like to call out this thread as a tomato can punk with no skills. This thread doesn't deserve it's belt. Why you keep ducking me **** Talk Thread? Man, S.T.T. should have stayed home spoon feeding slop to it's whore grandmother (Whom I occassionaly pay for gratification when my unemployment checks clear.)

I'm going to humilliate this thread on Pay-Per-View. I'm going Liberace deep on this one. No joke. When I get to the elbow, I'm opening the hand!

The whole world will witness my mighty tea bag and gaze upon it in stupefied horror. Resitance is futile. Such is the righteous indominatable power of my sack. Praise be unto it.

This sunday, when I win the internet, not only will glory be mine, but I will also have carnal knowlege of this thread's female parental unit (or closest personal role model of the opposite sex). Failing that, I will impugn this threads sexuality before it's peers, but only in ways that cast doubt upon my own sexuality. Don't ask me why, that's just how this works. (Tito Ortiz rule set)

If I lose, I will only come back with more **** talk. The level of **** talk escalation will in no way reflect any improvement in skill. This is another "just how it's done" rule.

**** Talk Thread, this Sunday I will light candles, break out the good red wine and lay you down on a bear skin rug by the fire. Then I will take my time and tenderly kiss you in places not approved of by the U.S. Surgeon General or Pat Robertson's 700 Club...

...I mean, um, YOUR ASS IS MINE BIATCH!!! WOOOOT!!!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123