Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 3:54pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the best thread I've read all day.

Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Chong,

What's a pit fight?
    I was really hoping that the answer to this question involved shovels, oh well.

I scoured the internet and found a still image of Chongo in action:

2. Chongololo

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 5:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever guys, in all honesty i just came here to throw down, theres really nothing i can say to any of this except that. Where do i post for uk throw downs?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 6:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chongololo View Post
    If youre 12 and on an MA forum to learn how to fight multiple attackers like bruce lee or batman you dont need a gun. You need to punch the other kid in the face or **** yourself while thinking of taking other kids eyes out enough for it to make you not wanna fight.
    And yes you are right, anyone who wants to see the full back catalogue of all my experience in life need look no further than this website.

Chili, should have mentioned they arent the best tactics i could think of as such and not at all what id do, but it might be the first thing id say to a kid fighting in a place where people get killed every minute...! As far as pulling someones jaw off it depends how much you give it! Just relax your jaw and give it a little tug, tell me you honestly belive if someone like me (6''1, 220 lb) was giving it enough beans i couldnt pull a jaw off?!

Mike, a pit fight (not sure if its an official term) is like an organised street fight where people bet on the fighters. There are no set rules but the fighters can sometimes be expected to come to an agreement as to how they want to fight. Normally if they break those rules, rather than the fight being stopped the fighters just dont get payed.
    Being 6' and 250lbs of muscle I say you are not tearing anyone's jaw off. The human body is a lot tougher than movies and comics lead you to believe. And judging by what you say I am guessing you never really been to a "pit fight."
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  4. Chongololo

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You gonna answer my question or continue to take the piss? Theres no way i can prove anything id like to say to any of you, so why dont you just tell me where i can fight?

And to set the record straight ive never ripped anyones jaw off and i wasnt saying that, ive just been taught that you can, pulling down and pressing on that spot below the tongue supposedly stops them biting and yanking breaks the jaw. If any one disagrees then fine, im not about to go out and test it, i just think its possible.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 6:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever guys, in all honesty i just came here to throw down, theres really nothing i can say to any of this except that. Where do i post for uk throw downs?
    Search function NEWB.
    And to set the record straight ive never ripped anyones jaw off and i wasnt saying that, ive just been taught that you can, pulling down and pressing on that spot below the tongue supposedly stops them biting and yanking breaks the jaw. If any one disagrees then fine, im not about to go out and test it, i just think its possible.
    *snicker*

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 6:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You gonna answer my question or continue to take the piss? Theres no way i can prove anything id like to say to any of you, so why dont you just tell me where i can fight?
    Seriously are you blind? There is a forum clearly labeled for that.

You think it's possible because someone told you and you never seen it done and never tried it. Do you even realize how dumb that sounds. It just like when so many people believed it was possible to shove someones nose into their brain and kill them. No one has ever done, no one has ever seen it, but so many people believed, and foolishly still believe, it can be done. (and in case you were wondering it can't be done if you ever looked at a skull it would be immediately apparent why) So a tip to not sound like a moron is don't believe in things that no evidence supports it being done.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 6:36pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Excellent. Progress is made! This part of the post is excellent and contains useful insights you can use on the street.

1) you were taught a technique that was not demonstrated and cannot be practiced
    2) you trusted an extraordinary claim without proof
    3) now that the technique is uncertain, you can examine the down side if the technique fails from lack of efficacy or misapplication.

Exercise to move forward: search news and Internet for authentic stories of fingers being bit off in a fight. Search for authentic stories of jaws being damaged by grabs.

This exercise may turn up evidence that you can post and discuss.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, Hell YES! PitFighting, now this is my area of expertise.

Just a quick little plug: The UGPF (Underground PitFighting Federation) will be hosting the finals of its European tournament in a McDonald's parking lot in Luxembourg this September. The main event will be a title match between Gaston Yann and Sean Tovin. Yann, a 6'10", 300 lbs ex-Rugby player, is the current barnyard wrestling champion of Germany. He outweighs his opponent by 220 lbs and has a 24 inch height advantage over him (Tovin is a midget). Don't let those stats fool you, though: Tovin was the 2009 junior division Sport Jiu-Jitsu champion of Poland and has defeated all of his PitFighting opponents so far by climbing onto their backs and strangling them with his own hand wraps. This bout is a ready-made, prepackaged classic.

10. When your opponent is talking/ breathing/ just has their mouth open, at the speed of light grab the lower jaw (put your fingers inside the mouth palm down and grab by pushing your fingers into the little bit where the tongue rests, pressing up underneath the chin with your thumb) and yank the jaw down, down and to the side, down and forwards- you get it- hopefully you wont have pulled their jaw off of their head because you might get locked up. Either way, after that- run!
    **** yeah! Mandible Claw is the ****!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 9:21pm

Style: Goju Ryu Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think everybody needs a gun to fight 2 or 3 guys.
    I've wrestled 2 guys simultaneously before (they were 30-40 pounds less than me each) and still won.
    Plus a gun seems unnecessary collateral damage.

2 guys? 4 strikes to one taking them out quick then the other.
    Only way grappling could work is if you can do a standing rear naked and use the guy as a human shield against his buddy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 9:51pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've wrestled 2 guys simultaneously before (they were 30-40 pounds less than me each) and still won.

If that happened at all, it was a friendly rolling session. Had two opponents been genuinely determined to hurt they would have.

2 guys? 4 strikes to one taking them out quick then the other.
    Only way grappling could work is if you can do a standing rear naked and use the guy as a human shield against his buddy.

Do you remember your first posts, the ones where you were ridiculed for oversimplifying scenarios you had never been in, overestimating your frankly negligible abilites, and extrapolating to asinine conclusions? Old habits die hard, I see.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234