Page 3 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #21
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn supporting member
    XXIV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mount Olive, NJ
    Posts
    544
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Can you make a monkey in a gi that resembles George Dillman?
    Oh you bet your sweet lil' hotcakes patootie I can, I've been waiting for a Dillman request.

    PS: Of course I'm going to draw a Bull. This is Bullshido.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    504
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will humbly suggest a boxing deer

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Can you make a monkey in a gi that resembles George Dillman?
    I think a boar or pig would be more fitting of his girth.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    534
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A fat sloth in ninja outfit?

    Rabbits and 'roos are better (kick)boxers - Aussies even spar cangos, but deer are not to be underestimated
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 7/19/2012 2:31am at .

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    504
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    A fat sloth in ninja outfit?

    Rabbits and 'roos are better (kick)boxers - Aussies even spar cangos, but deer are not to be underestimated
    Deer are the most lethal animal in North America statistically speaking if memory serves. Save the bunnies and roos for stuff like Savate and TKD. Not many animals actually fight with their arms/forelegs like a boxer would other than the Mantis Shrimp.

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brclry View Post
    Everyone disagrees on what it looks like
    That makes drawing one kind of difficult

    FMA Dogs (ie Dog Brothers)

  6. #26
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,322
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    Save the bunnies and roos for stuff like Savate and TKD.
    I can't but help think of an ostridge for TDK.

    I do believe the Roo is perfect for Savate

    Also just for the heck of it
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010...ghts-activists

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    534
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    Deer are the most lethal animal in North America statistically speaking if memory serves. Save the bunnies and roos for stuff like Savate and TKD.Mantis Shrimp.

    Yes, but you gotta love those stanzas and throwing 'hands' . But okay, they are so fast that it looks like chain punches, but they make contact and go full contact, you gotta give them that.

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    534
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...And I almost forgot about judo bears...


    Now I really see an ancient shaman observing this and trying it on the prophet form neighbouring cave for taking a dump on his lawn again.

  9. #29

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May i suggest a gorilla vs an orangutan in ether boxing or mma gear in a stare down.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    112
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    May i suggest a gorilla vs an orangutan in ether boxing or mma gear in a stare down.
    Can I second this and Suggest making it big enough for a desktop wallpaper?

Page 3 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO