Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,487
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could have sworn there was a time when Auslander actually made posts that didn't amount to "I am awesome, you suck." Those were good times, I wish they'd come back.

  2. #32
    crappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I could have sworn there was a time when Auslander actually made posts that didn't amount to "I am awesome, you suck." Those were good times, I wish they'd come back.
    Sometimes less is more.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

  3. #33
    blackmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,031
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Ask stupid questions full of stupid assumptions, get stupid responses.
    As far as I can tell, I actually didn't do that... I'm more privy to what I'm thinking than anyone else.

    What assumptions did I make? Maybe that most everyone would say "TKD is stoopid, MMA rulz?" Given the precedents set on this messageboard, I'd say that's pretty accurate.

  4. #34
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    I could have sworn there was a time when Auslander actually made posts that didn't amount to "I am awesome, you suck." Those were good times, I wish they'd come back.
    After all the years of dealing with the same damn arguments, the same damn stupidity, often from the same damn people, you get kinda tired.

  5. #35
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    After all the years of dealing with the same damn arguments, the same damn stupidity, often from the same damn people, you get kinda tired.
    Take a nap, grumpy.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  6. #36
    Naszir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    1,194
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you've known Blackmonk for a while then? He's posted on this before I take it? I know "Search function" but indulge me.

  7. #37
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmonk View Post
    As far as I can tell, I actually didn't do that... I'm more privy to what I'm thinking than anyone else.

    What assumptions did I make? Maybe that most everyone would say "TKD is stoopid, MMA rulz?" Given the precedents set on this messageboard, I'd say that's pretty accurate.
    You assumed TKD is supposed to be something that fits your judging criteria.

  8. #38
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Take a nap, grumpy.
    Will you be big spoon?

  9. #39
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Will you be big spoon?
    I wouldn't have it any other way.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  10. #40
    blackmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,031
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    You assumed TKD is supposed to be something that fits your judging criteria.
    It seems you are being the presumptuous one. I'm not judging anything; rather, I'm asking for others' judgments.

    If you don't like the thread, maybe you could read another one.


    Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO