How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    2/18/2007 2:36pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meggaman7
    wisdomistruth:
    throw a small piece of paper towards his eyes. The point is not to hit him with the paper, but to confuse him for a moment
    The ninja secret is to have "please turn over" written on both sides

Posted On:
    2/19/2007 1:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tabwyo
    I would so like to demostrate that my 6'5" 240 pound ass will obliterate your misconceptions of size = slow............

a) I didn't say anything about slow. I said bigger people have a harder time pivoting/changing directions, which is true. More size is more inertia.

b) Shut the **** up and stop trying to prove the size of your e-penis online. Seriously.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/19/2007 4:25am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't noticed bigger people being particularly slow to pivot, if they train not to be. I mean, within reason. A 215 pound guy isn't much different from a 175 pound guy, for example.

As for attributing what difference there is to 'inertia,' that's bullshit. You only have to take very small steps to keep someone in front of you if they're trying to rotate around you, it's not like the big guy has SO MUCH INERTIA he can't take a small step.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    2/19/2007 11:32am

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Pi
    a) I didn't say anything about slow. I said bigger people have a harder time pivoting/changing directions, which is true. More size is more inertia.

b) Shut the **** up and stop trying to prove the size of your e-penis online. Seriously.
    The inertia game probably makes total sense to you since you live in TKD La La Land. WFT would you know about a ground game anyways? Other than laying there and bleeding wondering why your pretty kicks didn't work.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Posted On:
    2/19/2007 11:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or would you preffer us to agree that bigger people are fat, lazy and slow as you have not so subtley implied?

1) your a fucking idiot
    2) Have a clue as to what the **** your talking about befor you make so bold of a statement.
    3) your a LARPing fucking idiot

Posted On:
    2/19/2007 6:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) TKD lala land? I've taken a few years of TKD. The forum required me to enter what formal training I've had. I did. Until you hear me saying that I use spinning jumpkicks all the time in real life, it would be wise not to make unnecessary assumptions, because when you assume you make an ass out of ume, and ume is tired of your ****.

2) I implied nothing about big people being fat, lazy, and slow. I would suggest that since you saw such an implicaiton, maybe you secretely feel that you are in fact lazy, fat, and slow. If so, that's a problem you need to work out on your own time. S'got nothing to do with me.

3) "You're". The "a fucking idiot" is not mine.

Johnny: Note that I didn't say vastly slower, but it's been my experience that of the very few advantages to being smaller than your opponent, pivoting and ability to turn directions faster has been one of them. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather be the big guy than the small guy in any real life scenario, I'm just answering the question of how best to take on someone who is bigger than you. I think the worst way to do it is to simply pretend that they don't have a size advantage and approach the fight as if everything was normal.

Also, of the non-sparring fights I've gotten into, most covered a wide enough expanse of ground that more than small steps were often needed. People run away a short distance, move behind things, try to get higher ground, whatever. Of course, it occurs to me now that he might've simply meant beating a bigger opponent in sparring, on a mat, in which case I think you're just going to lose the vast majority of the time. In a closed ring the inertia difference would, as you indicate, be far less noticeable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2007 4:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ashida Kim don't make me lol that guy thinks he know's Ninjutsu what a fake I would love to see SKH fight him and make Ashida cry LOL

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    2/20/2007 4:24pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hooray for incoherent run-ons!!!

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2007 8:59pm

Style: Bar Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by debul937
    hooray for incoherent run-ons!!!
    Pretty damned much.

Posted On:
    2/21/2007 5:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Pi
    Also, of the non-sparring fights I've gotten into, most covered a wide enough expanse of ground that more than small steps were often needed. People run away a short distance, move behind things, try to get higher ground, whatever. Of course, it occurs to me now that he might've simply meant beating a bigger opponent in sparring, on a mat, in which case I think you're just going to lose the vast majority of the time. In a closed ring the inertia difference would, as you indicate, be far less noticeable.

WOW!!! Talk about flexing ones E-penis. You make it sound as if you make it a habit of getting into fights on fucking obsticale course or something. And you keep brining up this inertia as if your some freakin physics guru. Explain it for gods sake. You been called on your blanket statement of size in hopes that you could make a rational statement. The rest is me calling you a worthless fag is all. Don't take it personal.