Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 8:48pm

Style: Bar Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount
    Perhaps we should have a Bullshido day out... in which every member posts a thread on his forum. Certainly if you are out of sand to throw in someones eyes it would be nice to know if you can use crap instead.

I can't even register for the damned board to bash them. Ezboards are screwwed up or something.

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 8:56pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have an account on those boards. I've had it for a few weeks now, and I'm still playing nice. There are definitely some fucktards over there. A lot of the **** they say is pretty funny. I think I've been promoted to "training camp attendee" but I was smote so I have 0 karma.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    1/31/2007 8:59pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best one to **** with is a guy named adamindayton. he gets really defensive and makes thinly veiled threats to use ninja powers on people. He also signs his posts:

I remain,
    Adam

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 7:18pm

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never laughed at something that made me feel so damn sad inside before I skimmed through that message board. Honestly.

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 9:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They banned me. Again.

I wish I still had that angry PM one of the ninjas sent me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2007 10:18pm

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wisdomistruth:

i need help in how to beat someone in a fight whos bout 6'4 250 pounds and is faster and stronger then me he usually takes me to the ground or has a standup fight style i can usually dodge and parry his attacks but i never have time to get a good solid hit in hes that fast any suggestions

vasile33333:

Try to make him close his eyes for a moment or distract his attention. For example throw a small piece of paper towards his eyes. The point is not to hit him with the paper, but to confuse him for a moment (because he will expect you to punch, block, dodge and kick, NOT to throw something at him). If you don't have an object to throw, don't worry, simulate a throw. For example reach with your hand towards one of your pockets and make it appear that you pick something and powerfully throw it towards him. Act angry. When his eyes are closed or his attention is distracted (even for a fraction of a second), immediatelly follow up with a proper technique. My recommendation is a kick to his knee-caps or a even a foot stomp. Take advantage of the enemy's difficulty or incapacity to walk. This should assure your victory.

REMEMBER: No technique or battle plan can fully assure your vicory. Maybe the technique will work, maybe not, it depends on the person. Mental preparation is essential. One thing is sure: if you REALLY want to win, you'll win. Don't ever let defeat enter your mind. REFUSE TO LOSE. THIS IS THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT WORKS EVERY TIME.

Posted On:
    2/17/2007 11:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I noticed a glaring error in Ashida Kim's homepage. He claims to have been interviewed by a Sensei James Brown, but it's common knowledge that James Brown don't know Karate.

megman, ala a bigger opponent: Circle. The biggest weaknesses of being bigger than your opponent (and there aren't many) are;

1) You're going to tire out faster (more mass).

2) You have a harder time pivoting, because there's more force behind your movements.

Also, try kicking him in the junks. That's pretty good.

"Don't ever let defeat enter your mind. REFUSE TO LOSE. THIS IS THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT WORKS EVERY TIME."

There are brick walls that would argue with you.

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    2/18/2007 1:34am

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Pi
    I noticed a glaring error in Ashida Kim's homepage. He claims to have been interviewed by a Sensei James Brown, but it's common knowledge that James Brown don't know Karate.

megman, ala a bigger opponent: Circle. The biggest weaknesses of being bigger than your opponent (and there aren't many) are;

1) You're going to tire out faster (more mass).

2) You have a harder time pivoting, because there's more force behind your movements.

Also, try kicking him in the junks. That's pretty good.

"Don't ever let defeat enter your mind. REFUSE TO LOSE. THIS IS THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT WORKS EVERY TIME."

There are brick walls that would argue with you.

I would so like to demostrate that my 6'5" 240 pound ass will obliterate your misconceptions of size = slow............
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    2/18/2007 1:43am

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meggaman7
    wisdomistruth:

i need help in how to beat someone in a fight whos bout 6'4 250 pounds and is faster and stronger then me he usually takes me to the ground or has a standup fight style i can usually dodge and parry his attacks but i never have time to get a good solid hit in hes that fast any suggestions
    Don't fall into the big = slow = shitty ground game myth. But get inside his power range and work the body. You are going to have to take hit to get hits. The key is to make his count less than yours. Inside uppercuts are harsh and your in a position to put some stank on an uppercut.

I am new to the ground game so I'll leave teh gr4pple knowledge for somebodle else to impart.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/18/2007 2:19am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    mega didn't ask that question. Another guy asked it and yet a third guy answered, on AK's forums. all mega did was repost it here
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.