Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677 78798081 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 8:33pm

Style:  fc karate, wrestling,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I know that the correct term is ninjutsu cause its a jutsu. Thanks for clarifying that bujinkan isnt real ninjutsu.
    But, then what is true ninjutsu?
    Last edited by BigNinjaPimp; 11/29/2005 8:41pm at .

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 8:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Uhm NO.

Bujinkan is NOT real ninjutsu. Let me clarify more. The reason Hatsumi drop usig the N word alot is because he simply doesn't TEACH it. The main material in the Bujinkan comes from Gyokko Ryu, Koto Ryu, and Kukishinden Ryu and all of these are NOT ninjutsu schools. Of the three schools that the Bujinkan lists as ninjutsu Gyokushin is highly suspect because its listed as Jujutsu alot and even from other students of Takamatsu, such as Sato Kinbei, list the school as Gyokushin Ryu KOPPOJUTSU (not NINJUTSU), Togakure is very suspect as well. And Kumogakure has not been taught. That is why BUDO TAIJUTSU (WAR WAY BODY TECHNIQUE) is used now instead of NINJUTSU.
    *sigh* ... just got to use real facts ... dontcha? Keep this up and the MA Fairy Tale books are going to get banned in public libraries.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2005 9:19pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNinjaPimp
    Yeah I know that the correct term is ninjutsu cause its a jutsu. Thanks for clarifying that bujinkan isnt real ninjutsu.
    But, then what is true ninjutsu?
    From what my understanding of Ninjutsu, it is a degree of method's and techniques applied as a form of tactics.The Historical records would most certainly show some details of what ninjutsu is but inconciously many have mistaken association with factual nature.Ninjutsu is a method it can't really be classified as a system which why 99 percent of what you see is bullshit some historical records (museums) may have a few samples in the older densho records and such but ninjutsu is not really taught today.There are too many ass hats that claim to be ninja masters but ninjutsu is most likely discovered and thrown together rather than labled as a martial arts system :qleft1:

The methods applied are tactics and strategy everything from poisons to firearms ninjutsu is not far off from some forms of guerrila warfare :blob8:

But again no one is going to run around with a Fukiya filled with a fugu dart or Nage teepo for infiltration,or assasination attempts that would be retarded there is so much addaptation to consider what worked on a battle field hundreds of years ago will not work now.I get a kick out of these online assholes they read a few pages from a book or website then they pull degrees out of thier pissflaps then pass it off as mastery.I could get into a monsterous debate in epic porportion of what and how ninjutsu can/was applied but that would take eons to counter all the bullshit claims especially in the magic dept....

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 8:18am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The idea of Ninjutsu being similar to Guerrila Warfare is very misleading. Think of a ninja as a CIA or other intel agent. They are going to lay low and gather as much info as they can and lay low. Pple who think ninjas snuck around and regularly assisinated pple are the ones that thing James Bond movies are how the spy really operate. Sure Ninjas did clandestine things but the image that pple like the Ashida ninjers and many others push are very VERY wrong. Which shows they don't know dick about the subject.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 9:31am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The idea of Ninjutsu being similar to Guerrila Warfare is very misleading. Think of a ninja as a CIA or other intel agent. They are going to lay low and gather as much info as they can and lay low. Pple who think ninjas snuck around and regularly assisinated pple are the ones that thing James Bond movies are how the spy really operate. Sure Ninjas did clandestine things but the image that pple like the Ashida ninjers and many others push are very VERY wrong. Which shows they don't know dick about the subject.
    Leave it to Asia to ruin all my ninja-uber-warrior fantasies. :book1:

-daGorilla

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 11:29am

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think jutsu and jitsu are somewhat interchangable.

Technically JJ is jiujutsu, but calling it jiujitsu isn't going to get the volcabulary police on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Asia
    The CIA operative to guerilla soldier analogy is probably spot on, but ninja must have done a fair bit of assassination. There was a healthy amount of fear surrounding the ninja at the time. Assassination could be the most likely cause.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got banned for asking questions about Shenlungyi from Bullshido who is known as Ian Prescott over there in Ashida Poopie eater land.

Nice to see that the truth hurts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 7:23pm

Style: muay thai bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God this is pretty sad in my opinion, they are like a fucking sect. Arent people open minded enough to see through the bullshit? :( Prolly just a bunch of low self esteem ppl that feel lost that get hooked by such obvious fucking bullshit. **** that makes me sad.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Darkpaladin]I think jutsu and jitsu are somewhat interchangable.

Technically JJ is jiujutsu, but calling it jiujitsu isn't going to get the volcabulary police on you.[/qoute]
    Do a search on my posts on ROMAJI (romanizing Japanese Kana and Kanji) Depending on the system used Jiu Jitsu or Ju Jutsu are both correct.

The CIA operative to guerilla soldier analogy is probably spot on, but ninja must have done a fair bit of assassination. There was a healthy amount of fear surrounding the ninja at the time. Assassination could be the most likely cause.
    Not really. The truth is that Ninja great at PsyOps (or Psychological Warfare) they preyed upon pples superstitions, and the Japan were VERY superstitous. Thats why ninjas were thought to have supernatural powers, thats what they TOLD pple. If you were a lowly footsoldier and constantly heard tales of these boogy men and found yourself face to face with one wearing a demon mask (a common ploy by both Samurai and ninja) you'd likely **** yourself.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/30/2005 7:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not really. The truth is that Ninja great at PsyOps (or Psychological Warfare) they preyed upon pples superstitions, ...
    Find bunches of "them" in 4th PsyOps Bn., total FREAKS.