Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/28/2004 11:11pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, holy crap! I used to live in NYC just a matter of months ago.

I've got some tight deadlines this week but maybe I should give him a call later.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 1:58pm

Style: always

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all,
    Just happened to surf on in from some google search and this thread has provided me with a heap of laughs, I had no idea that there was so much bullshit con-artists selling the martial arts but thanks for the enlightenment. I have to admit I thought Ninjas were real :( . anyways heres my contributions to the discussion
    http://www14.brinkster.com/nzane/ashida.htm

Thanks for the laughs!

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 2:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very nice artwork.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 2:09pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, gay weekly loves Ashida Kim.

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 2:14pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi NzanE, as one of Bullshido's unofficial legal advisors I only request the addition of one sentance to your post, "ad parody, not to be taken seriously" otherwise **** asshida and his reputation.

BTW you can also drop off the image at e-budo, they also laugh at Ashida :)
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 4/29/2004 2:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 4:07pm

Style: GJJ, Fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bwahahaha NzanE that is hilarious, bravo. Whats up with the www14 though?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 4:28pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Splinter

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 6:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Clang
    Re: To all the trolls who want to flame
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give me a call, we'll discuss it. Just don't call during daylight, kills the minutes - LOL!

212-660-2245 (Big City NY, long distance fees may be incurred)

Kenshin Zanshiro
    Rurouni Shijin
    Until the future we remain in the past,

Kenshin Zanshiro,
    Rurouni Shijin

Hey maybe someone should give this guy a call and let him know what REALLY transpired.

It's a www.rejectionhotline.com prank.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 7:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by JKDChick
    Is there a nice simple way to get around the IP ban? I just want to read the idiocy, not post on it.
    Yes. Many easy ways. If you are not on a static IP internet connection (i.e. dialup) then you can just reconnect with a new IP. Otherwise, go to google and type in "free web proxy". This will find you numerous free proxies that you can type in to the Tools > Internet Options > Connections > Lan Settings > Proxy address field. Then you will be able to surf under a different IP. I have done this about 5 times now as they never seem to appreciate my comments on their lameass little make-believe ninja board.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/30/2004 2:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...opicID=9.topic

Geeze, Ashida Kim is less articulate than Frank Dux.

LOL, This old chestnut again, eh? Have said many times that Chris Hunter got credit for writing Book of the Ninja, which was only a training manual for a school he had at the time because HE signed the contract with Paladin. They were such a cheap outfit that when we told them they had misidentified the "dynamic portrait" of me as being him, they wanted US to pay for fixing it. So, we didn't. That is the source of all this confusion and conspiracy theory. See, it's simple when you know the truth.
    As for "bootlegging" I presume you mean the no win accusation made by these critics that "if I invented what I wrote about it is useless because I am not a master; if I learned it somewhere, then my teacher was not a master; or that I stole it all from military hand-to-hand, which somehow doesn't qualify either." The only thing they pretend they will accept is me in the ring killing someone. Which, if I did it, they would say I cheated. See, no matter how much proof I present, it is never enough for a closed mind.
    As for MPEGs I think that request is obstreperous. I have already given you a FREE book; did I hear a "thank you?" What has "MC Busman" ever done for you, LOL BUT! if you talk to Matt Breyers at fightauthority.com, he made up an MPEG of one of my fights a few years ago and posted it for a while.
    But then, you'd know that if you had read the FAQ instead of making this ungrateful accusation based on scurrilous lies that I have disproven a thousand times. You can't get me to waste time responding on the Message Board so you bore me here on the E-mail, eh? LOL
    You trolls are ALL alike.
    You brought this topic up; I have responded; no more discussion.