Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fancy a milkshake?

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 8:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://pub52.ezboard.com/fashidakimm...opicID=2.topic

This is great, these guys now think that they're in the Matrix...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
    "Pussyhole"

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 8:28pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is...this is just ridiculous. how can anyone possibly be so utterly confused? it boggles my mind!

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 8:30pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Lord.

Be prepared to be blocked IP wise. What's funny, is I suggested this board to them eons ago. after me Osiris raped their last one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If anyone wants to know how to get around being blocked at IP level, PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 8:49pm

Style: GJJ, Fencing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who is GiveMeABJJ lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 9:06pm

Style: Sanshou/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullet time....? Ummmm...sure...
    Touch My Ninja Rod is cool....

"Oh yeah, I can go to bullet time. There. My proof....is that they showed it in the Matrix. My credibility is unchallenged."

If I posted that, I'd be his son....in training....recruit...sama.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 9:36pm

Style: wrestling/BIFF

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well when is everyone going to start flaming him, i wish to coordinate my flame with everyone elses, which forum are you going to flame him on

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 9:43pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://pub52.ezboard.com/fashidakimm...opicID=1.topic

Yes, we seem most of times for different reasons not be consciously in communication with what I call it our “High-self”.

As spirit human, we need to seek enlightenment from it at any time. By having our conscious resource of your astral being bring enormous reserves of energy for what ever you may wish to do.

By practice, the technique will be gained to increase your competence in astral living. In the world of astral is a world of mind. It is so fantastic and purity of existence that as to go almost beyond the scope of earthly language.

Certainly not part of world of processes of logic, induction, and deduction; but of mind in its fullness, luminous, swifter than light.

This means not only that we are a part of the worlds; it means, too, that the nature of each of the worlds is present in each spirit human that we are in this great divine existence plan.

We need to understand something very important my brothers, that “ VISION “
    Should always be the creation seed of our labours. Vision is the contact of the
    Small self with the great Self. It is the knowledge of Divine ideas.

Vision which is the heart of the real; from His vision proceeds the real, and from
    The real the unreal. Such is the vision of the eternity…

So, my brothers, in all things let us seek the vision. The key of knowledge is revealed.
    It is not here, not there, nor anywhere, but everywhere…

See, this is precisely the kind of imprecise ambiguous drivel that cults use to appeal to people who are deeply unsatisfied with their lives. They promise something that sounds so pure, so wonderful, so apart from the dirtiness and pain that is the life of the would-be cult member. But the trick is to never really be precise about what it is so that the prospective member can project whatever they like onto it.

EDIT:

Someone actually thinks this was "well put".
    In effect, trying to make SWP look like an idiot "rod" you just end up looking like a 9 yr old. Can you tell me what is wrong with what he said? I thought it was well meaning and well put.
    Sadly, an innocent 9 year old is less pathetic than an adult who would willingly embrace such incoherent drivel.
    Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 4/19/2004 11:57pm at .
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 9:53pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I contributed as Sharkboy671.

Ashida Kim has been a master of technique, I remember the time he was lecturing my class on using that WWII commando weapon, the rolled up magazine, to smite our enemies. His copy of Blueboy magazine kept perfectly rolled no matter where he stuck this object. "Master we asked, do you use sticky chi, to keep that object perfectly rolled? That's not chi," he sneered. Someday I hope to understand the profound nature of his words.

He sold us several novels about him and a mysterious woman named the dragon lady, Ashida explained that the book was in code and therefore did not need the use of punctuation or adverbs. He then asked us to accompany him on a dangerous mission. We were to act as lookouts outside a public restroom on a Florida highway as he met one of several "secret ninja contacts". After about half an hour Asshida wandered out with his pants on backwards and a shiner on his face mumbling something about "the rough trade" It was a dangerous mission and someday I hope he acknowledges his many missions of this nature.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 4/19/2004 10:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 9:56pm

Style: Extreme Ukemi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoever registered as Touch my Ninja Rod. I have not laughed this much in weeks. Whoever you are, I salute you.

Fancy a milkshake?

Posted On:
    4/19/2004 10:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    these guys are wack
    Last edited by Darting Fingers; 4/19/2004 11:28pm at .
    "Pussyhole"
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12 34561252 ... LastLast