Posted On:
    7/11/2012 4:38pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     CEO: Alan Belcher MMA Club Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Counter the Calf Slicer with an RNC

Hey everyone,

This is an instructional made by one of the main instructors at my gym, Mike Sanford. You might know him as M-Tri. This is a new type of instructional style we took a crack at for the first time. It's different, but studies have shown that reading descriptions while hearing them help your memory, but I think we overdid it with the text a bit. We saw a few other things we'll do different next time too, but tell us what you think. The move is pretty cool!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	belcher-slicer-rnc.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	13502

http://gulf-coastmma.com/calf-crush-mma-bjj-technique/

Hope you guys enjoy it. If you're on my email list you already got to see this a couple weeks back, if you enter your email you'll be the first to receive new videos and exclusive prizes

2. eloneamigo

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Belcher View Post
    Hey everyone,

This is an instructional made by one of the main instructors at my gym, Mike Sanford. You might know him as M-Tri. This is a new type of instructional style we took a crack at for the first time. It's different, but studies have shown that reading descriptions while hearing them help your memory, but I think we overdid it with the text a bit. We saw a few other things we'll do different next time too, but tell us what you think. The move is pretty cool!

Hope you guys enjoy it. If you're on my email list you already got to see this a couple weeks back, if you enter your email you'll be the first to receive new videos and exclusive prizes

Is this really AB? if so I dig your style man, you are always throwing the meanest leg kicks, keep up the good work!

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 5:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks! I needed this when I was getting calf-slicered 40 seconds into a competition the other day. Obvious though it may be, I never thought of stepping on the heel as a first line of defence.

UFC Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 8:29pm

CEO: Alan Belcher MMA Club Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eloneamigo View Post
    Is this really AB? if so I dig your style man, you are always throwing the meanest leg kicks, keep up the good work!
    Thanks amigo

Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    Thanks! I needed this when I was getting calf-slicered 40 seconds into a competition the other day. Obvious though it may be, I never thought of stepping on the heel as a first line of defence.
    Depending on how they do the slicer there can be an easy armbar there also. This works best when they do a farside grab to avoid the armbar counter.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The next one is going to blow this one away. definitely too much text, and I'm not so sure about the black background for the text now that I've had time to review it.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA
  6. eloneamigo

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 1:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Belcher View Post
    Hey everyone,

Hey, Alan, I noticed you are popping up MT combos on your website, anyway to do a similar thread on here, like Muay Thai combo of the week? I saw the one where you pop one in the gut, to set up a head kick while already leaned in. There are a lot of Muay Thai guys on here that I think would appreciate it, but again most of us would understand if you don't have time due to your schedule. Anyway take care man Aloha from Hawaii.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    7/13/2012 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, Alan told me he's going to be throwing a lot more MT and MMA stuf up due to popular request. Should be something in nthe striking forum soon, but he's already sent a few out to his email list. if you want first dibs type your email in and you'll get them first, as well as have direct contact with Alan. He replies faster to the emails than to posts usually.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA
  8. JordonSchultz

Posted On:
    7/14/2012 3:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great technique thanks for sharing

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/08/2012 1:13pm

NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool ****! You also have the inverted kneebar one you break his crush attempt.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation