Page 8 of 11 First ... 4567891011 Last

Style
    Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just FYI, if this Tabor guy googles himself anytime soon, this thread is in the top 5-ish results. You should get some sort of authorities involved sooner rather than later. Has he ever even made a threat towards you? Any kind of verbal threat should be enough to get law enforcement involved.

Style
    Northern Praying Mantis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

He just chose the SCHOOL over you and the baby. Yes, by going back to where he was punched in the mouth, where you were called a slut, and told to decide between you and being a master means he is a dumbass.
    For what it's worth, when he was presented that choice, he told Tabor he would rather be a good father. He went back today expecting a sort a final beating so he wouldn't feel he owed anything. Yes, still messed up though.

I told his family and they also called the police, and they're all heading over to the school for a confrontation tonight.

Style
    Northern Praying Mantis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My boyfriend told me the owner's wife was home today and he was therefore pretty tame this afternoon. Still waiting on news in regards to how the family/police confrontation is going.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kynw261 View Post
    For what it's worth, when he was presented that choice, he told Tabor he would rather be a good father. He went back today expecting a sort a final beating so he wouldn't feel he owed anything. Yes, still messed up though.

I told his family and they also called the police, and they're all heading over to the school for a confrontation tonight.
    I'm glad you and the family appear to be intelligent.
    No offense, I don't give a damn why he went back, he's a ***** for going back. You got punched in the mouth, you and your girl were insulted, and you felt some weird sense of debt?

Even if he walks away, YOU BOTH need to get some help. Don't fool yourself by thinking he won't resent you and the child for ruining his chance to be a MASTER.
    He went back today expecting a sort a final beating so he wouldn't feel he owed anything.
    I am not a psychologists, counselor, or psychiatrist, but this sounds like someone with a HUGE mental issue or hang up.

Go get help.

Style
    Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I am not a psychologists, counselor, or psychiatrist, but this sounds like someone with a HUGE mental issue or hang up.

Go get help.
    I'm a therapist in training and I agree with this wholeheartedly. There has been abuse for a prolonged period and you guys deserve some professional help.

Style
    JSW
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cults are very good at making their members feel obligated and indebted. It's called guilt tripping. "After all I've done for you..." Don't buy it, and don't let your boyfriend buy it.

Glad to hear that your boyfriend's family and the police are getting involved.

Style
    Hongchuanchentaijichuan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only joined this forum to respond to this thread. Please do come check us out, and keep an open mind. This is not the whole story nor is it worth responding to beyond this. I will be there all week and would love to train with other martial artists. Gabriel^i^

"The enemy who is against the laws of nature will lose his battle before he begins to fight." Hatsumi Soke

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ^i^gcolbry View Post
    I only joined this forum to respond to this thread.
    not a good way to start, but do go on.

Please do come check us out, and keep an open mind.
    no one is going to come check you out. if you want to respond to the thread, this is the place to make your response. what you are doing is passive aggressive and is a common trait among bullshidoka and cult members.

This is not the whole story nor is it worth responding to beyond this. I will be there all week and would love to train with other martial artists. Gabriel^i^
    again, if you have a response to this thread, then this is the place to make it. if the posts in this thread are not the whole story, then by all means tell us the whole story, but don't think that they are not worth responding to, as this thread will come up whenever anyone googles your school, so this is the place to respond.

all you have accomplished, with your one post and run away technique, is to further solidify the opinions that you are in a cult, and assured that more people will see this thread.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ^i^gcolbry View Post
    I only joined this forum to respond to this thread. Please do come check us out, and keep an open mind. This is not the whole story nor is it worth responding to beyond this. I will be there all week and would love to train with other martial artists. Gabriel^i^

"The enemy who is against the laws of nature will lose his battle before he begins to fight." Hatsumi Soke
    If you really wanted to train with other Martial artists you wouldn't post here.

Style
    Hongchuanchentaijichuan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really don't mean to come across that way really. Its just if you came and saw for yourself we are really not like that. I started the same week as Andrew and am still his friend and always will be no matter where he goes or what he does. I only wish him the best. His business is his to decide and I will not air it over the internet it would not help anyone especially him. I am sorry to have wasted your time. ^i^

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4567891011 Last