Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. agge195

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been training judo for 8 years yes. I went over to mma and sambo 2 years ago. And I later on discovered systema. So I'm kind of new to the system. I got the article from Martin Wheelers website.. wheelersystema.com

Welterweight

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 5:16pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by agge195 View Post
    I copied this from Martin Wheelers website
    Where is this other view then? You cannot even come up with your own view. You plagiarized another person and gave us the same old same old.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Your first GroupCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 5:19pm

Style: BJJ/Iron Palm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been training judo for 8 years yes. I went over to mma and sambo 2 years ago. And I later on discovered systema. So I'm kind of new to the system. I got the article from Martin Wheelers website.. wheelersystema.com
    I think what will be interesting to hear is if you feel that training Systema improves your game in any way in any of those other areas. The proof is in the punching.

Titanium laced beauty

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 5:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off: I copied this from Martin Wheelers website so these are not my words. But I agree with Martin Wheeler. Don't hate.
    You're failure to give him credit in your original post forces me to delete it out of copyright concerns. We just got hammered by another poster failing to properly cite his copy/paste job.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 5:40pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off: I copied this from Martin Wheelers website so these are not my words. But I agree with Martin Wheeler. Don't hate.
    **** you, I'll hate as much as I fucking want to hate. And your post is full of bullshit from a person who is invested in peddling bullshit. So I'm hating on it.

Dude, you're young, apparently really young. You've done 8 years of judo? Are you still doing it? If not, why not? If not, stop Systema and go back to judo. You'll be on the verge of doing great things in judo, if you have legit been doing it for that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  6. agge195

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 6:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I've gone over to MMA combined with sambo and kickboxing (instead of Judo). I train that as much as I do Systema at the moment. But I'll see.. Im pretty convinced about systema though. At first I also thought it was complete BS but I later relised after getting my ass kicked several times by rather experienced systema practitioners that Id give it a try. I do enjoy reading all the hate comments though, after having a look at them

pro nonsense self defense

Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Champion

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 6:14pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whenever I start to distance myself from an opinion I said ("no, it was that guy's opinion, not mine!), that generally means that the idea isn't very defensible and that I should probably rethink it.
  8. agge195

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 6:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It actually does is in some way. Well I've changed my grappling game completely, at first I used the traditional judo tactics in my grappling game. After a year of systema training, I managed to beat my old friend who is a judo brown belt and one of the better judo practitioners(in the age group of 17) in sweden. I did it by just being relaxed not being stressed breathing and using his motion against him, also letting him go into a position were i can catch him in a submission, instead of using force to win. These are obviously not anything new, but i learned them along with my systema training.
  9. agge195

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 6:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and here is the link to the website http://wheelersystema.com/537/why-systema
  10. agge195

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 6:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and a documentary about systema featuring vlad and Ryabko the guys people love to share there thoughts on.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast