Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 11:43pm

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I may sound like a dumbass, sorry in advance, especially since I'm not an American and I may have some wrong info about your culture...

do you think befriending a kid and getting him in grappling etc. would seem weird in other peoples eyes?

I heard pedophilia is the new "witchcraft" in usa

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2012 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    I may sound like a dumbass, sorry in advance, especially since I'm not an American and I may have some wrong info about your culture...

do you think befriending a kid and getting him in grappling etc. would seem weird in other peoples eyes?

I heard pedophilia is the new "witchcraft" in usa
    Yeah, right. Specially if I hold him in a rear naked for hours at a time, naked and all greased up.

No, that's bullshit - wtf? I get the kid's mother to pay for Judo and I'm a perv? Anyway it's little girls that I like to fondle! Seriously, I've been staff for 11 to 15 year olds for three years and we do criminal checks and have training about what to watch for and limits of touch.

Now Enshin, I looked at their web page and can't tell if they have kiddie classes. Some KK does, some don't. I guess I'll call sensei. They web pages for BJJ and other sites claim good kiddie stuff, Judo and Enshin sites are sketchy.

Here's me waiting to grapple my fave hairless weeener:
    Name:  BlackjackMulligan_display_image.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  21.7 KB
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2012 5:02pm

Style: Wado Kai/Ryu/Intntl

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol! Perv. Congrats, almost spewed beer on keyboard. But srsly, what about your background in Wado (of all sorts) if I remember correctly from my time lurking. Sorry if I come across as a pedant, my training was quite vigourous under several Japanese Sensei. (lots of pain and fun too).

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2012 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wado-ryu in the sixties in Hawaii was hardcore - that's where I saw 1st dans take on large idiots and beat the **** out of them. But we didn't have perverts, but, uh, what about Wado?

When I have a minute I'll include a Wado story or two in the fighting/sparring thread I started...
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 8:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Easton. No question.

Edit : and I teach at a bjj gym across town... we just dont have kids program yet
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12