• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:22pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Hell yeah! Hell no!

*VIDEO* A Beautiful Mind for MMA? (Sequel To Cuban Boxing Video)

This is the sequel to my piece that was posted a few days ago about Smuggled Cuban Boxing Secrets - please make sure to watch that video before watching this one: www.blackbeltpsychology.com/free-video

In the movie, "A Beautiful Mind", the main character, Russell Crowe, is a schizophrenic. As a result, he sees and imagines things that aren't really happening... and I'm recommending you do the same in your MMA training!

What? I must be going crazy too! Check out my video to understand what I mean by this.

DISCLAIMER:
    I need to apologize about my foul language! In this video there is a LOT of cursing. Why? Not that it is a good excuse, but this demo was the end of a four day, ten hour a day, instructor training that I was doing for about forty to fifty UFC fighters, black belts, and gym owners from around the world - we even had a team fly in from Australia!

I don't care who you are... after sitting in the same chair for almost 40 hours, you are going to start dozing off... so I dropped some "F" bombs to keep everyone shocked and in attention This particular video was never meant to be shared on the Internet... but I got such great reviews by the fighters and instructors in attendance that I decided to post it up and share it with everyone.

I'll post up Part III in a few days. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
    Marcos Avellan
    www.MarcosAvellan.com
    1-888-FFA-GYMS

P.S. Please drop some comments!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2012 11:46am

Style: Kickboxing / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great stuff. It reminds me of the stories of Filipino stick fighter Antonio Ilustrisimo. He was said to shadow box with his stick fighting, and those that saw him said that it was if he was in a real fight. His pace was relentless and his expressions were as if he was in battle, and this was when he was an old man.

I love the ideas expressed in this presentation. It is going to change the way I train, and my attitude towards training. Thanks for posting.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: age&treachery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks; these two videos have helped breathe new life into my shadowboxing. Can't wait for the third!

Also, LOL at "one-sided ass-whuppin."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2012 12:28am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it