Page 1 of 21 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 6:09am

Style: Shotokan

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sifu Freddie Lee

Okay I found this video earlier and it just brought a smile to my face. This dude is mad ya'll lol. Okay so I guessing he got a problem with the UFC and Steven Segal that much is clear.
    So yeah It's 35 mins long but pick any part of to watch it is pretty funny.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 6:26am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If you look at 'The I.P. Man', that movie", you'll see it.

"I don't like to swear".

"Anderson Saliva".

Last edited by slamdunc; 7/06/2012 6:32am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 6:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clearly that is how you pronounce that lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 9:22am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Japan exploited Kung Fu by turning it into Karate. Then MMA exploited Karate and Judo by calling them BJJ. And Steven Seagal is like Hitler for exploiting Japan and representing cage fighting. Do I got that right?

Oh, and F--- fighters for being happy after a win.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clearly this just wasn't his day

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:12am

Style: BJJ/MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    "If you look at 'The I.P. Man', that movie", you'll see it."
    Right? I.P. Man? What a chucklehead. He wants to represent kung fu and not only does he not understand that Ip is a name he wants to act like a TapFool. Good for him.

(What a chode.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:16am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So this guy seems to be a much angrier version of the LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE kid. I had to stop halfway through before my brain turned to mulch. Some stray observations:

Nobody is a true Marsha Artiss these days

Overly yang ****, **** that ****

Should probably work on being able to pronounce "Martial Artist" and "Ip Man", though we all know I.P. Man is one of the Robot Masters from the Mega Man video games

All marsha arts are an exploitation of Kung Fu. Where's his argument against modern boxing an' all dat ****? Boxin' motherfuckers used to be all old timey and **** with their "put up your dukes" ****, and now it's all fucked up with their shiny ass gloves and modern medicine and ****.

Notice that Bruce Lee, IN MOVIES, was never happy about killing. Don't need to retread the "Bruce Lee martial arts master" argument that's been done to death. But I can talk about how it's tough to make a protagonist that the audience can identify with when they are ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT MURDER (except maybe Natural Born Killers). I think you need a lesson in film-making as well.

Marsha arts isn't about fighting and ****, it's about man-dancing and ****. Why aren't the movies enough? Why do you need to base your life in reality? Just live in the Matrix and ****, yo. Why isn't WWE good enough? Because I'm an adult, yo.

Golden rule: don't hit someone on the ground. I thought the golden rule was giving somebody cab fare after an old-fashioned.

Groundfighters are bullies. HE'S NOT FIGHTING BACK, LEAVE HIM ALONE! We all know that when a fight goes to the ground, it's a completely one-sided rapefest.

Yes, in boxing and Thai boxing (where you just beat the **** out of each other instead of buttfucking on the ground and ****), there are things like standing 8's, etc. As opposed to a UFC ruleset, where you can pound your oppponent's corpse until it soaks into the mat.

Wrestling = OK, Submission groundfighting = rolling around like idiots. "Why can't you just do your motherfuckin' joint locks standing up?" I don't know, probably for the same reason I don't ride my bicycle in the fucking swimming pool.

Also, fight records and undefeated statuses are artful and magical outside of MMA, but not therein. I think the whole "champs pick their opponents" reveal is going to be much like "there is no Santa" for this guy.

WOW

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched the whole thing and that was hours ago and I'm still rolling.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who the hell is this guy?

Who would want to learn the martial arts from somebody who doesn't know where they've been or where they are going?

Evolution of ideas is bad for society. Ok...

Anderson Sylva has no talent. What?

Champions should be ashamed of themselves. Sure...

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:49am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm sure that making those videos is way easier than developing a ground game.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj
Page 1 of 21 1 234511 ... LastLast