Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 9:41pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NEW VID - 22 No-Gi Top Game Combos in Less Than 3 Min - Jason Scully

Well, it's been a little while since I shared a new Short But Sweet reference video with you so I decided that it was time for me to make another one. I'm extremely grateful for all of the positive feedback that I have been receiving from everyone about all of my videos and content.

Whether I show a ton of techniques in a short amount of time or if I show a detailed instructional video, that feedback has all been great! To be able to help so many people around the world has been a dream come true.

In this video that I'm sharing with you, I demonstrate 22 no-gi combinations that you can do while you have different top controls on your opponent.

Now it's VERY important to note, that this video is just a demo so you may not get all of the details but if you watch it over again a few times and try to study it with a partner then I really believe you may even benefit more because then you'll learn how to study your grappling with a more analytical approach and you'll also practice brainstorming at the same time.

Also take note, that all of these combinations in the video do work but your success is HIGHLY dependent on your timing, your opponent's reaction, you're position, and understanding what your opponent may do next. So while you'll get a lot of great ideas, just knowing "of" these combinations won't help you alone. You really need to drill them and practice them.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also if there was anything that you learned from any of the content I shared that helped you, please feel free to e-mail me and share. I love hearing from everyone!

Hope you like the video.

Talk to you soon,

Jason Scully

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 5:12pm

Style: Judo noob, BJJ uber noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woo! Love your videos.

Is a hug choke different from an arm triangle? It looks like the head and arm positioning is the same but you overlap your arms significantly, whereas I've only seen arm triangles done from either a gable grip or RNC-esque grip.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:31pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Woo! Love your videos.

Is a hug choke different from an arm triangle? It looks like the head and arm positioning is the same but you overlap your arms significantly, whereas I've only seen arm triangles done from either a gable grip or RNC-esque grip.
    With a hug choke, I am actually hugging them.