Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #11
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Release date: 2012.


    Hey that's like somewhere this year. Wouldn't mind getting a more exact date.

  2. #12
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    **** Tarantino.
    Say wut?

  3. #13
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The RZA-recta! I'd be keen to see this just for the fact it is RZA directing. But yeah, Hero with Jet Li was touted as being QUENTIN TARANTINO blasted large on the front of the DVD, upon closer inspection it says "presented by". WTF does that even mean?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    74
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell yeah.

  5. #15
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tarantino is a racist piece of ****.

  6. #16
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No bites at your first vague attack, so you escalate? Alright, I'll bite. Why, MisDer Auslander, sir, why do you say such things against a man who appears to be an equal opportunity employer?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  7. #17
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    No bites at your first vague attack, so you escalate? Alright, I'll bite. Why, MisDer Auslander, sir, why do you say such things against a man who appears to be an equal opportunity employer?
    Duh, he sed tha N-werd in Pulk Fickshun.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    The RZA-recta! I'd be keen to see this just for the fact it is RZA directing. But yeah, Hero with Jet Li was touted as being QUENTIN TARANTINO blasted large on the front of the DVD, upon closer inspection it says "presented by". WTF does that even mean?
    It means "I think this movie is neat so I'm going to let you use my name so you can get it financed"

    He's pretty good about doing that for stuff he wants to support. Like how he's in Sukiyaki Western Django (which sucked but whatever) for like 2 minutes so they could put "STARRING...AND QUENTIN TARANTINO" on the posters

  9. #19
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by profroche View Post
    It means "I think this movie is neat so I'm going to let you use my name so you can get it financed"

    He's pretty good about doing that for stuff he wants to support. Like how he's in Sukiyaki Western Django (which sucked but whatever) for like 2 minutes so they could put "STARRING...AND QUENTIN TARANTINO" on the posters
    But...this......can't.....be!!!!! He wouldn't help a brown man make a movie. He's a racist piece of ****.

  10. #20
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    No bites at your first vague attack, so you escalate? Alright, I'll bite. Why, MisDer Auslander, sir, why do you say such things against a man who appears to be an equal opportunity employer?
    He's a perverted racist **** and you're a fucktarded idiot if you support him.

    And his movies suck because he's a hack.

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO