Style
    Grappling/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was 12 or 13 and was reading Black Belt magazine all the time, I really wanted to train with Bart Vale. I still think it would be cool to meet him. Anyway, glad you realized what was going on and welcome.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Style
    JKD & Mok'bara
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you complained to his dept? As LEO's we have a hard enough time with public image without douchenozzles clouding things further

Welcome

Style
    Injured
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey uhh... guys don't you think you're jeopardizing OP's safety by posting details about the guy whom is allegedly an aggressive policeman accused of police brutality?

He might be able to identify our OP and get him into trouble, or start trouble with him.

Or threaten him to make him apologize as it happened before here.

I know that in my country you do not **** with the police.

Oh and welcome.
    Last edited by Mister; 7/08/2012 10:03am at .

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    dude, newsflash, you live in a super fucked up place. all we hear about egypt is that no one is in charge, it's a huge mess, and how you can't do *lots* of stuff there. the OP lives in the USA, and here we have democracy and human rights and everything! (well, sort of, for the moment, but at least way better than egypt!)

"Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Injured
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    dude, newsflash, you live in a super fucked up place. all we hear about egypt is that no one is in charge, it's a huge mess, and how you can't do *lots* of stuff there. the OP lives in the USA, and here we have democracy and human rights and everything! (well, sort of, for the moment, but at least way better than egypt!)
    *cough* well can't argue with that...

I don't know though, I still think he's sort of being put in danger.

It happened before here some guy was complaining about being injured and quitting because of poor instruction and all of a sudden he's all apologetic for the guy who trained him, and he wasn't even a policeman.

I don't know if it's a good idea to **** with a policeman in any country too regardless of the state of human rights I think they can make your life difficult.

Style
    Northern Praying Mantis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're lucky you didn't get suckered into any sort of long term contract. I paid in full "all the way to Black Belt" at my former school and tried to ride it out, despite being miserable, not wanting to completely lose several thousand dollars.

And it's funny, they told me too about the lifting weights = stiff! damage to body! thing.

oklahoman
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, that's an incredible story. I almost got myself into a dojo in an OKC suburb ones. The guy was a nice enough dude, using everything possible to advertise and get more customers. It was about him having earned his eagle scout, his military time, how he is a cop and SWAT-guy etc. etc. etc.

I got suspicious when he kept on going with his extraspecial LEO training and instructorships. Short time later the place becomes a real McDojo - PMA!!!

However, claiming that you may have forged receipts from CC's is kinda over the top.

Style
    Sambo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Hey uhh... guys don't you think you're jeopardizing OP's safety by posting details about the guy whom is allegedly an aggressive policeman accused of police brutality?

He might be able to identify our OP and get him into trouble, or start trouble with him.

Or threaten him to make him apologize as it happened before here.

Oh and welcome.
    I really don't care. He can kiss my ass. He's only tough on those who can't defend themselves.

Style
    Sambo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    This link seems to have info about the case against the instructor (Noel Castillo).

http://fl.findacase.com/research/wfr...516.SFL.htm/qx

December 22, 2008

MARISOL RUIZDELATORRE AND MICHELLE FRAGOSO-DIAZ, PLAINTIFFS,
    v.
    CITY OF MIAMI BEACH, A FLORIDA MUNICIPAL CORPORATION; OFFICER ANTONIO FERBEYRE; OFFICER NOEL CASTILLO, DEFENDANTS.
    Yup this is it.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last