Page 3 of 19 First 123456713 ... Last

Thread: how and why

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,076
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    well aparently im incoherent and stuck in the past
    See, that wasn't too hard to figure out, was it.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    It's a little sad that the OP probably never will.
    what your makin fun off my spellin. eye **** spell. wear where ware. because we all got 100% straight As in english. and are english professors at oxford university. I guess the other possibility is im truley retarded and there is a greater joke that i missed but thats ok. the stuff inside my head is funny enough.

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    See, that wasn't too hard to figure out, was it.
    only 11 more steps to go and ill be fully recovered

  4. #24
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166
    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I do have a BA(Hons) in English Language and Literature, so any criticism I level at you from an academic PoV has some merit.

    The criticism levelled at you for being a fucktard is largely based on opinion - albeit one that is apparently widely held

    Welcome to the wilds of YMAS

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    1,076
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    what your makin fun off my spellin. eye **** spell. wear where ware. because we all got 100% straight As in english. and are english professors at oxford university. I guess the other possibility is im truley retarded and there is a greater joke that i missed but thats ok. the stuff inside my head is funny enough.
    Oh, so you're not an English professor at Oxford? I'm sorry, if I had known that before, I wouldn't have assumed you'd be able to write 200 words or less coherently and with acceptable spelling in your national language.

  6. #26
    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    Hanniballistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair he uses all the correct letters - just not in the right order

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Oh, so you're not an English professor at Oxford? I'm sorry, if I had known that before, I wouldn't have assumed you'd be able to write 200 words or less coherently and with acceptable spelling in your national language.
    thats right im glad that you have established that you assume things and are wrong.

    your apology is accepted but dont do it again.

    some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.

    so im happy that you compliment me and apologise for being wrong. :) such good people.

    I know I have ego. so I hardened it. first i hit it in2 a rice bag. then i filled the bag with ball bearings. then i lightly started stabbing and slashing at it. then started shooting it with a gun. now my ego is indistructable. Iron ego chi gong:) ill teach you for only $500.00 a month.

  8. #28
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    To be fair he uses all the correct letters - just not in the right order
    So do they:

  9. #29
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post

    some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.
    Hey now, don't be ashamed for that, personally I never finnished highschool neither.
    Hell, I barely sweded elemantary school and only because I norweged evening classes I dodged that bullet.

  10. #30
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So do they:
    That looks like the internet corner of the public library in my town.
    It's impossible to read a goddamn book in there, but on the other hand it's fairly easy to score some dope.

Page 3 of 19 First 123456713 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO