224944 Bullies, 4047 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 190
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Azatdawn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    975

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 5:39pm


     Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    well aparently im incoherent and stuck in the past
    See, that wasn't too hard to figure out, was it.
  2. BIG TIM is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 5:42pm


     Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    It's a little sad that the OP probably never will.
    what your makin fun off my spellin. eye **** spell. wear where ware. because we all got 100% straight As in english. and are english professors at oxford university. I guess the other possibility is im truley retarded and there is a greater joke that i missed but thats ok. the stuff inside my head is funny enough.
  3. BIG TIM is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 5:45pm


     Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    See, that wasn't too hard to figure out, was it.
    only 11 more steps to go and ill be fully recovered
  4. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 5:47pm


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    9
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I do have a BA(Hons) in English Language and Literature, so any criticism I level at you from an academic PoV has some merit.

    The criticism levelled at you for being a fucktard is largely based on opinion - albeit one that is apparently widely held

    Welcome to the wilds of YMAS
  5. Azatdawn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    975

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 6:01pm


     Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    what your makin fun off my spellin. eye **** spell. wear where ware. because we all got 100% straight As in english. and are english professors at oxford university. I guess the other possibility is im truley retarded and there is a greater joke that i missed but thats ok. the stuff inside my head is funny enough.
    Oh, so you're not an English professor at Oxford? I'm sorry, if I had known that before, I wouldn't have assumed you'd be able to write 200 words or less coherently and with acceptable spelling in your national language.
  6. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 11:05pm


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair he uses all the correct letters - just not in the right order
  7. BIG TIM is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 11:13pm


     Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Oh, so you're not an English professor at Oxford? I'm sorry, if I had known that before, I wouldn't have assumed you'd be able to write 200 words or less coherently and with acceptable spelling in your national language.
    thats right im glad that you have established that you assume things and are wrong.

    your apology is accepted but dont do it again.

    some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.

    so im happy that you compliment me and apologise for being wrong. :) such good people.

    I know I have ego. so I hardened it. first i hit it in2 a rice bag. then i filled the bag with ball bearings. then i lightly started stabbing and slashing at it. then started shooting it with a gun. now my ego is indistructable. Iron ego chi gong:) ill teach you for only $500.00 a month.
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,975

    Posted On:
    6/29/2012 11:29pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    To be fair he uses all the correct letters - just not in the right order
    So do they:
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/30/2012 1:19am

    supporting member
     

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post

    some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.
    Hey now, don't be ashamed for that, personally I never finnished highschool neither.
    Hell, I barely sweded elemantary school and only because I norweged evening classes I dodged that bullet.
  10. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,496

    Posted On:
    6/30/2012 1:21am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So do they:
    That looks like the internet corner of the public library in my town.
    It's impossible to read a goddamn book in there, but on the other hand it's fairly easy to score some dope.
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.