Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 8:15am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by profroche View Post
    I started reading the OP, but somewear during the post it really started to where on me and I stopped.
    Well, you herd it hear folks. Wearever you go their you are. Thank ewe awl.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 8:24am

Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is your point that your a cronic masterbater and in2 fantasy roll play? if so i think i hear you. But my dragon staff of eternal cosmic efulgent glory is at full energy and needs more use.
    no matter how many portals it has been through they just havnt drained it satisfyingly. but there is one portal thats been such a journey getting to that im sure it will take me to the right place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 8:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and back to the thread topic if there where better ways to fight pro fighters would use them there is millions of dollars up for grabs.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 8:34am

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sensible answer:

"Sport" fighting may prepare you for the rigors of the actual confrontation, but the physical response should not be the sole focus of a systematic approach to self-protection - so unless you also prepare for that you are far from the authority on this that you seem to think you are

Also 1993 called and they want their paradigm shift back

Non-Sensible answer:

The problem you have is that your rant was barely coherent and sounded like a typical fanboy douchnozzle "I haz d3h r34l LOL" bullshit that every fucktard who once saw a UFC event and now wears Tapout pyjamas espouses - perhaps less caffeine, or else wait til puberty before posting again

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long have you been doing martial arts? You kinda sound like a 1st year psychology student going around diagnosing everyone you know with your 101 knowledge, or trying to get us "sheep" to understand Atlas Shrugged after you finished it.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 11:56am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    and back to the thread topic if there where better ways to fight pro fighters would use them there is millions of dollars up for grabs.
    Back in like 95, nutriders were shouting this about BJJ. Then, along came wrestlers who could beat them. Then boxers, and thai boxers, and judoka, and now you sometimes see a sanshou guy or a sambo guy. Do you think fighting as a sport is done evolving? The Dog Brothers don't think so, and they have MMA guys that do FMA and silat.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 11:58am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    Preaching to the choir dude. But like the above post, it isn't finished evolving.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 12:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by profroche View Post
    I started reading the OP, but somewear during the post it really started to where on me and I stopped.
    HAhahahaaaa... Don't worry, I got your joke.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 2:38pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    HAhahahaaaa... Don't worry, I got your joke.
    It's a little sad that the OP probably never will.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2012 4:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well aparently im incoherent and stuck in the past and riding some ones nuts. but the only nuts i ride are my own :). luckily there not allowed to be hit in the sports i play. but i did get a solid kick in them a few weeks ago when i pissed of my girl.

"Hanniballistic
    Sensible answer:
    "Sport" fighting may prepare you for the rigors of the actual confrontation, but the physical response should not be the sole focus of a systematic approach to self-protection - so unless you also prepare for that you are far from the authority on this that you seem to think you are" sorry i dont know how to use the quote function yet.

I think thats the real answer to street readiness. train for sport but every once in a while piss your women off. you will get nut shots, sharp objects thrown at you, bitting scratching. and phycological assault.

how long have i been doing martial arts? not long enough aparently. all i know is that i know so much that i dont know. and over the years my hgh levels have droped and i dont recover so well as i used to.

I do know that sometimes i kick ass and some times I feel like i need more vegetables.

and I dont wear tapout pyjamas but lately I have been considering wearing my undies on the out side like superman.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast