Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh dear..typical tma nutriding response.
    let's go through the checklist...

Quote Originally Posted by FYT View Post
    Oh noes.... my school does not have buffed up teachers... I've got flee from here cuz they dont know what they're talking about...yeargh...
    roidmonkeys insinuation..check.

F.Y.I. I Have trained at Remco Pardoels schools in Oss, and sure it was interesting but just not for me.
    I've no need to pursue martial arts for physical purposes like a testosterone driven adrenaline junkie.
    Mr Pardoel had nothing he could teach you that you were interested in?
    really?
    wow...you are either REALLY skilled or really delusional...
    You also didnt open your eyes during training because most BJJ classes arent populated by testosteron driven adrenaline junkies, usually the people are really laid back.
    Could it be you got your ass handed to you during rolling and you didnt like it?

Nor do I feel the need to do it for spiritual mumbo jumbo.
    you don't?
    Are you aware of the books mr Sterke has written?
    They are loltastic.
    Ask him about it.

I've learned allot of useless kicking skills with Taekwondo i'll never use on the street but I'm glad I've been through it.
    obvious question: why you glad you've been through it?

I've learned allot of throws and ground techniques in Judo, and Punching when I was boxing.
    you have seen these throws been executed or you really master them?
    what was your rank in judo?

I've been competitive in all of them and fought on the streets, winning some and losing others along the way.
    Competition is always good!
    Which competitions exactly?
    Ever went to 'districtstraining?'

All I know is that I can fight, that I like to fight... and that I'm gonna fight my way.
    As long as I can keep myself relatively healthy with it (in general or cuz i lost a fight).. its all good.
    So you're in martial arts to fight?
    Or you just know you can fight yet you're not in martial arts ''I've no need to pursue martial arts for physical purposes like a testosterone driven adrenaline junkie'' ?

At least I'm not hiding behind a fictitious location.
    Who says im hiding?
    Are you always using this tone with people who say things you do not agree with?
    No wonder you've had some fights.

How old are you and how long have you been training?

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:20pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I thought it was clear from my first sentence.
    But I'm not ashamed to say I'm from that Shintairyu school.
    well, you should be.
    srsly.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Waaaahhh I learned useless stuff, by admission, therefore I will cling to the FACT that everything has nuggets of validity. That way I can make my useless training valuable. Waaaaaaahhhhh you are hiding because I'm too slow to understand Lolland=Holland.
    Ahhhh the truth comes out. I do like that you imply that Lebell is slow, but couldn't gather, with that lenghty explanation that Lolland=Holland.

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Dang!

I'd pay $15 just to have a beer with Bas. That guy is a riot!
    ok get this, so it's wednesdayevening years ago, I walk up into the lockerroom and several guys are going ' oh yeah it was fucking awesome!'
    me: what was awesome?
    ' well the bas rutten seminar ofc, didnt you get the email?'
    ' oh right you werent on the mailing list..****..sorry!'
    me: HAAAAAAAAaaaaa!

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I do like that you imply that Lebell is slow, but couldn't gather, with that lenghty explanation that Lolland=Holland.
    with Dutchies like this guy you may understand better know why I spelled it as LOLland.
    ;-)

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    with Dutchies like this guy you may understand better know why I spelled it as LOLland.
    ;-)
    Yep..

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 12:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, im off for a welldeserved beer, I'll check this thread sometime tomorrow, my predictions are for the meanwhile:

' omg instead of all this time on teh internet you should train! lol zomg n00b!'

or

' you can say whatever you want, you never saw teh r34l jujutsu from my superawesome grandmaster, oh look, a c0ck! nomnomnom'

or

' aargh n00brage imma beat you in a pulp and track your IPadress, ninja style biatches!'

I'm a bit sad why people can't just fucking thank me for being a nice guy.
    How hard is it to type: ' Thanks uncle Lebell! I was training under a japanese wannabe with stick arms and a skirt, but you showed me an awesome link of a fine BJJ and MMA school in the city I live, I'll go check it out, cos after all EACH STYLE HAS IT MERITS.'

I just dont get appreciated enough around here.
  8. FYT

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 1:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh dear..typical tma nutriding response.
    let's go through the checklist...

roidmonkeys insinuation..check.
    All men like to pursue to be the strongest at some point (testosterone) and there's no rush like combat (adrenaline) roidmonkeys are your words

Mr Pardoel had nothing he could teach you that you were interested in?
    really?
    wow...you are either REALLY skilled or really delusional...
    You also didnt open your eyes during training because most BJJ classes arent populated by testosteron driven adrenaline junkies, usually the people are really laid back.
    Could it be you got your ass handed to you during rolling and you didnt like it?
    None of the above, Remco is fun to be around and a wealth of experience noticeable from the get go, I simply didnt feel comfortable in that city and Remco alone wasnt enough to keep me there.
    If you're wondering, I was no match for him... (so I never tried) I could tell just from a technique demonstration he was showing using me... It seemed impolite to challenge him as a newcomer but Now I regret it.

you don't?
    Are you aware of the books mr Sterke has written?
    They are loltastic.
    Ask him about it.
    I've started reading several of them and have discussed it with him, I can assure you its not all crap.

obvious question: why you glad you've been through it?
    My body does what I want it to do (in a more or less acrobatic fashion) and I credit the basis of this to have started thnx to TKD.

you have seen these throws been executed or you really master them?
    what was your rank in judo?
    Ikkyu (brown belt), I focused on a couple of throws and their counter-counters but mastery is too far away.

Competition is always good!
    Which competitions exactly?
    Ever went to 'districtstraining?'
    Dutch Open judo championships
    Boxing: Inter-gym sparring fights (not actual competitions but sure feel like it)
    And Streetfighting in the Antilles and Holland (Oss, Rotterdam, Tilburg)
    Not recently, you want me to?

So you're in martial arts to fight?
    Or you just know you can fight yet you're not in martial arts ''I've no need to pursue martial arts for physical purposes like a testosterone driven adrenaline junkie'' ?
    I like to fight and am in the Martial arts (even if it isnt a school you like)
    Just not to crush opponents in a ring anymore.

Who says im hiding?
    Are you always using this tone with people who say things you do not agree with?
    No wonder you've had some fights.
    As I remember I've remained quite civil throughout our conversations, You can't complain if I put in a few zingers here and there.. this is bullshido.net after all.

How old are you and how long have you been training?
    I've been a 30yr old geezer for a month now, and started TKD at age 10. with at most 2 years hiatuses between styles.
    since the other guy mentioned Lolland to mean Holland and you asked about districttrainings things are getting interesting.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 1:10pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saying someone is hiding is not a "zinger."

You listed sparring as fights? Wow.
    All men like to pursue to be the strongest at some point (testosterone) and there's no rush like combat (adrenaline) roidmonkeys are your words

None of the above, Remco is fun to be around and a wealth of experience noticeable from the get go, I simply didnt feel comfortable in that city and Remco alone wasnt enough to keep me there.
    If you're wondering, I was no match for him... (so I never tried) I could tell just from a technique demonstration he was showing using me... It seemed impolite to challenge him as a newcomer but Now I regret it.

I've started reading several of them and have discussed it with him, I can assure you its not all crap.

My body does what I want it to do (in a more or less acrobatic fashion) and I credit the basis of this to have started thnx to TKD.

Ikkyu (brown belt), I focused on a couple of throws and their counter-counters but mastery is too far away.

Dutch Open judo championships
    Boxing: Inter-gym sparring fights (not actual competitions but sure feel like it)
    And Streetfighting in the Antilles and Holland (Oss, Rotterdam, Tilburg)
    Not recently, you want me to?

I like to fight and am in the Martial arts (even if it isnt a school you like)
    Just not to crush opponents in a ring anymore.

As I remember I've remained quite civil throughout our conversations, You can't complain if I put in a few zingers here and there.. this is bullshido.net after all.

I've been a 30yr old geezer for a month now, and started TKD at age 10. with at most 2 years hiatuses between styles.
    since the other guy mentioned Lolland to mean Holland and you asked about districttrainings things are getting interesting.

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 1:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All men like to pursue to be the strongest at some point (testosterone) and there's no rush like combat (adrenaline).
    You mean like Evil Jet Li in The One? Such a good documentary!

Now this is just my opinion, but I've personally experienced much cleaner and more enjoyable adrenaline rushes than the shaky, nauseous feeling I get after commiting a fellony assault. ( no matter how well deserved it was...) Crazy hot sex and breaking through the wall in any given endurance sport come to mind.

Your mileage may vary.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19 LastLast