233615 Bullies, 3874 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 150 of 190
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Necroyunus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    908

    Posted On:
    7/04/2012 8:47pm


     Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    WAAAH

    WAAHH

    QQQQQ

    WAAAH WAAAH
    **** off...
  2. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    7/04/2012 9:22pm


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    well now. its not all about respect i said go for it talk all the **** you like.

    i just pointed out that no one answered my questions so i dont have that respect.

    i also stated that i talk alot of ****. never said i didnt.

    this is the interwebs yo

    ymas " Take the gloves off and grammatically beat on each other and dead horses "

    but talk about martial arts and fighting and ill give you my best opinion. which is what i did by opening this thread.

    also the gym i train in is legit if any one has a show where they pay fighters we can supply talent. local / national or international

    even me for the right price :)
    I tried again and you still act like a fucking idiot......
  3. BIG TIM is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    45

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 2:47am


     Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    I think this is directed roughly in my direction so - *sigh* - I will field it

    What do you think that the single best strategy in Self Protection is? Start from that answering point and lets see where we go.

    My hopes are not high by the way.........
    umm lets see.

    healthy life style would be first in self protection as sickness and disease kills alot of people.

    but ill asume you mean protection against other humans.

    i guess the ultimate strategy would be to unify the world under a common banner and consult with the spirit of utmost kindness when a clash of opinions arises. there for protection of self would be a simpler matter.

    but forgoing the imediate posibility of that ill say

    the art of fighting with out fighting.

    wage peace not war

    be a peace maker not a warrior

    stay at home and wrap your self in cotton wool.

    run like a bitch and hide.

    unite with the stronger side

    hide behind an army

    hide behind a gun

    be the hunter not the hunted

    in general use leverage

    but my answers will be wrong in your eyes.
    and you still havnt answered me you only asked me a question.

    maybe the answer is dont even think about self protection but find a cause so awesome its worth putting your life on the line for.

    or I could say the best strategy is to learn th3 r34l d34dly 4 th3 str33ts that only i posses. but i dont have to tell you what it is you should just know that you dont know it and im better than you.

    the last one seems to be the common argument and logic from most people.
  4. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,061

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 3:30am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post

    This doesn't really mean anything TIM. I'm drink hehehahhahehaeh
  5. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 3:56am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    I tried again and you still act like a fucking idiot......
    Is it an act; at first, I wondered if it was a child or an insecure, immature adult. Now, I am leaning toward delusional. How much **** can one person talk?

  6. FYT

    Guest

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 4:18am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It always boils down to individuals and their own dedication to expand their capabilities.
    Styles teach you principles to apply in actual combat.
    As the saying goes: "no plan survives first contact with the enemy"..... just so, will your techniques seem to lack the "gracefullness" they had in a training area.

    However; "to fail to plan is to plan to fail".
    and even though your technique will not look as perfect as it should in the heat of actual combat, the endless repetitions served to teach your muscles how to work in unison as they continously try to apply whatever principle your mind wishes to execute.

    Therefore it would be wise to have some knowledge of principles in several or all domains.
    (striking, takedowns, ground etc.)
    Every martial art therefore has its merits,... I wonder however.... if sport competitions are worthy of being called "succesfully battle-tested"

    I usually see one person dominating the ring mentally before he physically catches and defeats the other, and though the style plays a role in how one behaves, it seldomly has been the reason for victory or defeat.
  7. battlefields is online now
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,235

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 6:22am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FYT View Post
    It always boils down to individuals and their own dedication to expand their capabilities.
    Styles teach you principles to apply in actual combat.
    As the saying goes: "no plan survives first contact with the enemy"..... just so, will your techniques seem to lack the "gracefullness" they had in a training area.

    However; "to fail to plan is to plan to fail".
    and even though your technique will not look as perfect as it should in the heat of actual combat, the endless repetitions served to teach your muscles how to work in unison as they continously try to apply whatever principle your mind wishes to execute.

    Therefore it would be wise to have some knowledge of principles in several or all domains.
    (striking, takedowns, ground etc.)
    Every martial art therefore has its merits,... I wonder however.... if sport competitions are worthy of being called "succesfully battle-tested"

    I usually see one person dominating the ring mentally before he physically catches and defeats the other, and though the style plays a role in how one behaves, it seldomly has been the reason for victory or defeat.
    Did you pick a thread at random and drop this turd in it from afar?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  8. erezb is online now
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,327

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 7:00am


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You say "turd" is say "a precious gem"
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 8:26am

    supporting member
     

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FYT View Post
    Every martial art therefore has its merits,...
    No they don't.
    That's the whole goddamn point this website exists!!!
  10. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    7/05/2012 8:36am


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    umm lets see.

    healthy life style would be first in self protection as sickness and disease kills alot of people.

    but ill asume you mean protection against other humans.

    i guess the ultimate strategy would be to unify the world under a common banner and consult with the spirit of utmost kindness when a clash of opinions arises. there for protection of self would be a simpler matter.

    but forgoing the imediate posibility of that ill say

    the art of fighting with out fighting.

    wage peace not war

    be a peace maker not a warrior

    stay at home and wrap your self in cotton wool.

    run like a bitch and hide.

    unite with the stronger side

    hide behind an army

    hide behind a gun

    be the hunter not the hunted

    in general use leverage

    but my answers will be wrong in your eyes.
    and you still havnt answered me you only asked me a question.

    maybe the answer is dont even think about self protection but find a cause so awesome its worth putting your life on the line for.

    or I could say the best strategy is to learn th3 r34l d34dly 4 th3 str33ts that only i posses. but i dont have to tell you what it is you should just know that you dont know it and im better than you.

    the last one seems to be the common argument and logic from most people.
    Wow, you really ARE a fucking moron. And wrong too, but the time for actually discussing with your dumb ass is long past

    This is why no one tries answering sensibly with you - as soon as anyone does you seemingly hit keys at random and we end up looking at **** like this. Perhaps it is your fat fingers getting in the way....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.