Our Sponsors:

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 10:00pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Legitimately oblivious. Big Tim, dude, you need to take a step back and realize why you are here. Did you come here because you wanted to be instantly recognized for your own perceived awesomeness? Or did you come here because you have a genuine interest in martial arts? If it is the latter, then, think about how you would view anyone else doing the same thing you have done since you arrived, would you view them as someone worth paying attention to, someone worth taking advice from?

If it is the former, prepare for me and others to dismantle and destroy you in spectacular fashion.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 10:11pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, bro, you're on a site of incredibly intelligent motherfuckers with multiple thousands of posts engaging in and refining debate with people of all levels of IQ all the time on multiple subjects. We witness trends and personality types come and go. You are personality type #165, but don't worry, you can change.

If you post your videos to the basic technique forum, that is where you will get informed opinions and assistance, mostly from much more qualified martial artists.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 10:48pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    no they didnt answer or try to answer how or why. but they did try to give some glimmer of discution about martial arts. and advise me to train for "that" what ever that is.

a complaint means an expression of pain. your insults dont cause me pain. ive told you you can continue to call me what ever you want. its not a complaint. its a judgement based on fact. if you call a spade a spade its not a complaint its a spade.

i didnt say the sight was usless i said the opinions given on this have been.
    I think this is directed roughly in my direction so - *sigh* - I will field it

What do you think that the single best strategy in Self Protection is? Start from that answering point and lets see where we go.

My hopes are not high by the way.........

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 11:36pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how and why is it still possible that people do not see and understand fighting for what it is.
    no they didnt answer or try to answer how or why. but they did try to give some glimmer of discution about martial arts. and advise me to train for "that" what ever that is.
    No one answered your question because the answer is obvious.

Why did P.T. Barnum say, "There's a sucker born every minute."?

Or, as I like to put it, "Never underestimate the human power of self deception."

Examine numerous case examples of "Grandmasters" falling flat on their face on video followed by either themselves or a multitude of students chiming in to defend said "master". George Dillman told the news crew that his no touch KO's could be circumvented by the opponent lifting their big toe when his student's strike failed to succeed demonstrating the No Touch KO on camera.

That guy still has people defending him on the net 15 years later. Don't even get me started on the Hatsumi or Ashida Kim apologists.

Bottom line, self delusion is an unhealthy coping mechanism that can resist bald faced facts and rationality no matter how compelling the evidence. See fundamentalists.

Any other questions?
    Last edited by jnp; 7/03/2012 11:40pm at .
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 12:08am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Self delusion is fine, just keep it off the internet and leave it in your room.

Oh and I read the entire thread.

For a guy talking like this:
    is your point that your a cronic masterbater and in2 fantasy roll play? if so i think i hear you. But my dragon staff of eternal cosmic efulgent glory is at full energy and needs more use.
    no matter how many portals it has been through they just havnt drained it satisfyingly. but there is one portal thats been such a journey getting to that im sure it will take me to the right place.
    what did you **** yourself?
    no i just eluded to the fact that you could choke on a ****.

i guess the real question is would you rather eat a **** or suck a cock?

maybe that deserves its own thred.
    dad did pull out it is just that my families jizz is so powerfull it still got my mom pregnant even though he blew on the sheets.

you will never know if im a demented child or a demented seniour citizen.

why should i spell check when i have you guys to correct me. i like to delagate responsability.

i continue to do intellectual battle because i have a flue and have nothing better to do than talk **** on the interweb.

and as for my martial prodigity i have already given you a head ache. i can cause people pain with out even touching them. theres only 2 people in the world who can do that. me and if you youtube kia master you will see the other.
    I think i win.

who else gets 50 responses in a day and a half on a thread.

you can all lick the dandruff from the hair between my nuts and anus.

every post you write makes me stronger .

Im absorbing all your interweb chi.
    butt of every ones joke ahahah its called trolling bitch and your feeding my troll apetite.
    post again i dare you feed me bitch do it:) do as your told like a good dog
    thats right im glad that you have established that you assume things and are wrong.

your apology is accepted but dont do it again.

some one said i sound like a first year psychology student. Ill take that as a compliment seeing as i never finnished high school.

so im happy that you compliment me and apologise for being wrong. :) such good people.

I know I have ego. so I hardened it. first i hit it in2 a rice bag. then i filled the bag with ball bearings. then i lightly started stabbing and slashing at it. then started shooting it with a gun. now my ego is indistructable. Iron ego chi gong:) ill teach you for only $500.00 a month.
    It is awfully funny that jokes about your weight made you get all whiny. Yes, I caught that subtle shift and was curious.

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 12:31am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooh, I love these games.

I don't think it is just his weight (although that is clearly a big one), it's also because no-one recognised his l33t grapplingz skillz.

well were is the vid of your skillz?

there should be a video section on this site where people can put vids of them doin there thing.

unless ive missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    well not really.
    if on average the people are also taller, 115kg doesnt have to mean you're fat.
    it's not the question whether im retarded or not, it's more of a question which one in the video you are.
    neither of em looks impressive, and neither of the two look like they are toned down beefcakes.
    no offense btw, chubby.
    im confident with my skills. the thing is every one in this forum resorts to name calling and defamation rather than actualy talking about martial arts. I think every poster has directly attempted to insult me where ive only called one a bitch and the rest i never directed any personal insults towards. so tell me who in this forum is worthy for me to listen to the critiquing of.
    no and no

you can call me a **** all you want i dont care. i wasnt complaining about the name calling and defamation.
    the point was that when it came to showing the goods no one had any usfull insight.

eg. when i do the figure4 i switch my hips a bit more, or somthing usefull.

instead every one only has the name calling and defamation. and so there opinions are usless.
    He's listed as a blue belt instructor on his gym's website and they specifically mention his assistance with the white belts in the beginner classes. Realistically he probably spends all his time rolling with the white belts, and it showed in his video.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 12:34am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah he was still clowning.

Quote Originally Posted by H&C Tim
    well i weighed 115kg in this vid so the whole of the Netherlands or holland or belgium or where ever your from must be fat kunts.

if your in the super heavy weight devision i say your a big ****. thats my idea of what is big.

and if you dont know which one i am in that vid you must be retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    So basically you're a fat ****- talker who can't spell? So glad you're here, we don't have enough of your ilk on this website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    well not really.
    if on average the people are also taller, 115kg doesnt have to mean you're fat.
    it's not the question whether im retarded or not, it's more of a question which one in the video you are.
    neither of em looks impressive, and neither of the two look like they are toned down beefcakes.
    no offense btw, chubby.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I thought fat guys in track suits only do kung fu.
    Huh...

TONE SHIFT
    im confident with my skills. the thing is every one in this forum resorts to name calling and defamation rather than actualy talking about martial arts. I think every poster has directly attempted to insult me where ive only called one a bitch and the rest i never directed any personal insults towards. so tell me who in this forum is worthy for me to listen to the critiquing of.
    didnt say i was hurt . i said no one has earned my respect for there opinion. all the opinions seem usless.
    NOW, it is about respect, your original questions, and quality of opinions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 2:08am

Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well now. its not all about respect i said go for it talk all the **** you like.

i just pointed out that no one answered my questions so i dont have that respect.

i also stated that i talk alot of ****. never said i didnt.

this is the interwebs yo

ymas " Take the gloves off and grammatically beat on each other and dead horses "

but talk about martial arts and fighting and ill give you my best opinion. which is what i did by opening this thread.

also the gym i train in is legit if any one has a show where they pay fighters we can supply talent. local / national or international

even me for the right price :)
    Last edited by BIG TIM; 7/04/2012 2:28am at .

:)

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 3:10am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido BIG TIM.

You type like ****, but I'm sure you'll just love it here. I'd caution against expecting people to respect your semi-anonymous internet persona or thinking anyone is craving your respect.

There are different levels of moderation in different sections. Be wary of shitting up serious discussion. No one can laugh at your wit, or possibly lack of it, if you get yourself banned.

Enjoy the graightest sight awn teh in3rne78 111oneone

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 3:48am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah Blah Blah excuses blah blah blah
    Have your fun as most of us just did. Still, you slipped out of character when called fat. You'll deny it, but you were angry and butt-hurt.
    You only have one spelling mistake in this post and all of your longer posts were terrible up to this point.
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast