Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 5:53pm

Style: bjj/thai boxing/mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hypocrisy and Caveats.....gotta love em.
    no and no

you can call me a **** all you want i dont care. i wasnt complaining about the name calling and defamation.
    the point was that when it came to showing the goods no one had any usfull insight.

eg. when i do the figure4 i switch my hips a bit more, or somthing usefull.

instead every one only has the name calling and defamation. and so there opinions are usless.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 6:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TIM View Post
    im confident with my skills. the thing is every one in this forum resorts to name calling and defamation rather than actualy talking about martial arts. I think every poster has directly attempted to insult me where ive only called one a bitch and the rest i never directed any personal insults towards. so tell me who in this forum is worthy for me to listen to the critiquing of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Already in butthurt mode? I thought you were only here to troll us anyway.
    i wasnt complaining about the name calling and defamation

instead every one only has the name calling and defamation. and so there opinions are usless.
    That's you complaining about insults while admitting you use insults. That makes you a hypocrite.

The caveat is you trying to say it is okay because you only used one.

So, in simpler terms, yes and yes.

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 6:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the point was that when it came to showing the goods no one had any usfull insight.
    Ok, I'll bite.

Why? Cause my dick is small and it only gets hard when I hurt people.

How? Well, usually I just try to needle dick them untill the cops show up. (again)

Now I'm out of ideas, so I will resort to name calling.

You sir are a charlatan and a braggard. Your kung fu is weak sauce. I would not enter that sauce in the county fair, sir. I would not enter that sauce at all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 6:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    That's you complaining about insults while admitting you use insults. That makes you a hypocrite.

The caveat is you trying to say it is okay because you only used one.

So, in simpler terms, yes and yes.
    its not complaining . pointing something out and complaining are two very different things. again i dont care if you call me the names call me a cock all you want. the fact was it is all every one seems to be able to do so there is no usefulness to there opinions.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 6:42pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its not complaining . pointing something out and complaining are two very different things.
    Yes, you are complaining about being insulted and that there are only OPINIONS on this website. Again, that is you complaining. The minute you escalate the situation, by using a legal term like "defamation," you stopped pointing things out and started complaining.

again i dont care if you call me the names call me a cock all you want.
    I have yet to call you a name.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 7:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well no, pointing out that insults is all people have isnt complaining its pointing out the fact. and i didnt say there are only opinions. i said they are usless opinions as they dont help in any way. maybe the opinion part can be seen as a complaint but i see it as a judgement.

if you beleive you have usfull insights about the topic i posted about which is how and why? please enlighten me i dont think any one has even tried to answer those two questions.

one person said i should train for "that" with out describing at all what that is.and thats about the closest any one has got to an answer.

or if you watched my vid and have some usfull tips on how i can better my tech im all ears.

otherwise well I guess you can all continue the uslessness.

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 7:05pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no and no

you can call me a **** all you want i dont care. i wasnt complaining about the name calling and defamation.

eg. when i do the figure4 i switch my hips a bit more, or somthing usefull.

Tim, you've been shitposting for five days now. Your OP (original post) was an incoherent rant which didn't request technical analysis. You set the tone for the thread and you are now reaping the rewards. Even the vid you posted was supposedly just to show us who you were, not once did you specifically request any sort of analysis on your technique or ability. You now want to turn around and cry about how no-one offered you any technical analysis that you never asked for?

If you want technical analysis ask for it. Better yet, do it in the technical section of the site (there's that whole site navigation thing again). Just don't shitpost there.

Also, if you want to talk about your skillz, perhaps post a vid that is a little more impressive than a slow motion, half-arsed roll against an undersized and underskilled opponent.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 7:12pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well no, pointing out that insults is all people have isnt complaining its pointing out the fact.
    Learn how to read when you use a legal term to describe insults, as if you have any sort of fame or infamy, is complaining.

and i didnt say there are only opinions. i said they are usless opinions as they dont help in any way. maybe the opinion part can be seen as a complaint but i see it as a judgement.
    You said both.
    didnt say i was hurt . i said no one has earned my respect for there opinion. all the opinions seem usless.
    You are complaining about both.

if you beleive you have usfull insights about the topic i posted about which is how and why? please enlighten me i dont think any one has even tried to answer those two questions.
    You bumped your head didn't you? You know at least one person tried with your statement below.

one person said i should train for "that" with out describing at all what that is.and thats about the closest any one has got to an answer.
    Well that means ONE PERSON did answer your question.

or if you watched my vid and have some usfull tips on how i can better my tech im all ears.

Okay let me get this right, you want tips after complaining about opinions, bitching about the forum and saying no one has earned your respect?

Really? Really really Really?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 7:15pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you watched my vid and have some usfull tips on how i can better my tech im all ears.
    There are many on this forum that can help you fine-tune your techniques (I'm not one of them), and there is a lot to be learned here. If you ask for tips, the BJJ, JJJ, and Judo guys will chime in; what you've been asking for thus far, is the flaming you have been given.
    There is a lot of useful information to be found here. If you think it's all useless, you are welcome to change the channel.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 7:17pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tim,

Rocky start on the site. Some stay and others don't, but your posts determine if you stick around and become part of the BS community or rage quit and become another in the legion of martial artists who despise Bullshido.

YMAS requires thick skin as it's one of the more rough and tumble areas of the site.

Apologies for the picture. Honestly thought you may be the guy until I read further into the forum from which I linked the photo.

Good luck.
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast