Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/02/2012 5:11pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, well now I care even less. Definitely seems like a 1st Amendment issue when you put it that way.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/02/2012 5:16pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    So now simply SAYING you are a CMOH holder became a crime...while I am a Vet and a despiser of military frauds, this does sound like a 1st amendment issue. As distasteful as it is.
    People talking crap doesn't really bother me. If they use veteran status for any type of gain (especially politicians), I have a big problem with that. It would be almost as much fun to call bullshit on a fraud and expose them publicly, as it would be to see any type of prosecution. Shame should be a huge deterrent for them, but it doesn't seem to work.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 3:19am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    People talking crap doesn't really bother me. If they use veteran status for any type of gain (especially politicians), I have a big problem with that. It would be almost as much fun to call bullshit on a fraud and expose them publicly, as it would be to see any type of prosecution. Shame should be a huge deterrent for them, but it doesn't seem to work.
    No it isn't. If shame was such a deterrent they wouldn't do it in the first place.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 3:57am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    No it isn't. If shame was such a deterrent they wouldn't do it in the first place.
    I said it should be; you are correct, it isn't because they are not men of character in the first place. I would never do anything that would potentially embarrass my family.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 6:30pm

Style: Western Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a surpisefor the people who think this only about freedom of speech. Only 2% of the US populance serve. We (especially war VetsTake pride(quietly) in our service. A person claiming rank in a MA art draws the ire of those who put the time , sweat, money and sometimes blood. The posters on this site expose them and angry,comtemp for the Posers. Do you see a same situation?

Posted On:
    7/03/2012 6:54pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I have a surpisefor the people who think this only about freedom of speech. Only 2% of the US populance serve. We (especially war VetsTake pride(quietly) in our service. A person claiming rank in a MA art draws the ire of those who put the time , sweat, money and sometimes blood. The posters on this site expose them and angry,comtemp for the Posers. Do you see a same situation?
    To be honest, as a war vet I am far more annoyed by people basically putting their DD214s on rear windows of their vehicles than by military frauds. The faking thing is pretty irritating, but the people who do that are usually such failures at life that it seems to eventually come back to bite them in the ass anyway.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456