233705 Bullies, 3327 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 371 to 380 of 410
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738 394041 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mainly because irrational hatred of Muslims for being 'violent' (imagine the hypocrisy of that on a site that proclaims itself "home of the world's smartest violent people" in the tagline) has nothing to do with the video or even of me indirectly. A Muslim has never attacked me or any of my friends for our sexuality, gender, color...actually for any reason at all. Fascists have. I have no need to train to fight against attacks by marching Wahabbis in the USA for the same reason I don't have to avoid getting trampled by fucking unicorns.


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  2. crappler is offline
    crappler's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:31pm


     Style: Judo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was almost hit in the parking lot today by an islamist. I threw a copy of "Terror and Liberalism" at his head and screamed "Hitchens lives!!!!" then stripped naked and ran away.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung
  3. erezb is online now
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,329

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:36pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So your irrational hatred of Nazis has nothing to do with their violence? You hate them because they gather quietly in basements reading my fight and having discussions. yea
    http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/us.iran/ No gays in Iran apparently.
  4. adskibullus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    435

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:47pm


     Style: Lifting heavy stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So your irrational hatred of Nazis has nothing to do with their violence? You hate them because they gather quietly in basements reading my fight and having discussions. yea
    http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/us.iran/ No gays in Iran apparently.
    The thing is nazis don't sit quietly in there basement they're active terrorist groups. Only another or so ago a statement came out from the metropolitan police that right wing terror groups were a higher risk of committing terrorist attacks in Europe than any other group. Right wing political parties are gaining more members all over Europe.
  5. mike321 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,523

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:49pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So your irrational hatred of Nazis has nothing to do with their violence? You hate them because they gather quietly in basements reading my fight and having discussions. yea
    http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/09/24/us.iran/ No gays in Iran apparently.
    I don't think equating international politics to personal experience works. People interact with very different people depending on where they live, who they associate with, what type of activities they engage in, etc.
  6. adskibullus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    435

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:53pm


     Style: Lifting heavy stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway back to the original topic, hedge how did you take the guy down the first time you've already got him mounted when the video starts. I was hoping it was some fancy sumi geashi?

    I've started to question and wondered if grappling is really as an effective method of self defence as I once thought. Surely a hard striking art would be better as it more offensive and grappling more defenceive?
    Last edited by adskibullus; 7/09/2012 5:57pm at .
  7. Middlefinger is offline
    Middlefinger's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Victoria, B.C.
    Posts
    520

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 5:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So your irrational hatred of Nazis has nothing to do with their violence?
    Are you high?
  8. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 7:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Antifa,

    The question was to hedgehog.
    Hedgehogey. with an eee-why. Hedgehogey.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I wasn't interested in debating because sometimes I like to listen and hear someones actual point of view.
    Horseshit.

    if that were true you would have ask what I think about attracting more "liberal" or "less racist" or more somthing police personell to local departments through providing police departments with free recruiting advertising when I already pay taxes.

    Thats not a "what do you think about xyz?"

    Thats a stop what you've been doing for a long time and get with this program i just pulled out of my ass question. or actually statement.

    What you said shows zero interest in my actual point of view.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    instead of hearing straw man descriptions of what they believe.
    The typical center-right assertion:

    What the center-right believes are facts.

    Everything else is "beliefs"... which, regardless of history, experience, or evidence, is entirely constituted by opinion, and men of straw.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    People are always ready to tell me what people who they disagree with "think". I prefer actually asking the person.
    I know what fascists think. I read their books. I read their peridocials. I read their forums, I read their emails.

    I spend alot of time knowing my enemy. But thanks.... you again prove that your privilage your own guesses against people's actual experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Back to what we were discussing, You showed me compelling evidence that the accusation of facism on the part of a member of a police department was not hyperbole so I recommended engage because in my experience departments vary a lot.
    In mine they dont. But hey, I only spent 3 years being a clerk for a civil rights lawyer... and 20+ years as a civil rights activist. How the hell would I know anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    You asked what I meant by engage and I answered.
    Yeah... and it was the most dipshit answer E-V-A-R.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I also disclosed that I probably don't agree with your politics so I wouldn't be misleading.
    Didnt need the disclosure. I picked right up on that.


    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I never debated your politics. I don't even know the particulars of them.
    Your first admission of a lack of knowledge. And your first correct statement. Coincidence? I think not.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    You have insulted my statements repeatedly but never really addressed them.
    Alright... But in reality, they are so far out there that I dont know where to start.

    Okay.... So...

    I'm in a group. That group does certain things. And has certain positions. And a history. In capitalism, the public and private perception of the group with these things is called BRANDING.

    Branding is built up over time. It consists of things such as Brand Recognition, Brand Loyalty, Brand Integrity, etc. oh yeah... Brand Identification.

    Now, you have just asked us to work against our own Branding, resulting in internal and external crisis in order to hop on your program, which you believe will address the issue. This issue is only a part of a broader issue we deal with. So, we take a big hit, to focus on a smaller problem, with zero promise of results.

    Now, on the other side of the Branding Issue... Lets look at Local Police Branding:

    Brand Recogition: Very strong. Local Police are everywhere. They are readily identifiable by their external packaging. People strongly associate certain services as being availible through that brand.

    Brand Integrity: People involved in that Brand actively promote keep the Brand a certain way, and act for the presevation of that Brands identity. IE Cops help and promote and assist and defend other cops that they identify with. Thus, if you have a bunch of people with white supremacist attitudes, wheather explicit or implicit, they are going to want to keep people like them involved in the Brand, and excluded people who arent.

    Brand Loyalty: The brand encourages loyalty and discourages disloyalty. people involved in the brand are loyal to it and defend it

    Brand Identification: Because people have a fully formed idea of what to expect from BRAND: police, people who strongly identify with the brands values will be attracted to participate in the production and reproduction of that brand. IE when you have a bunch of racist cops, other racists will want join.

    ------------

    Against all this, you want us to take out some ads in the newspaper and have some sensativity training or something?

    Do you now see why I dont expect that such a thing would work?




    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    If you believe the system is beyond reform I don't really have anything to suggest for you.
    Right. You dont. You havent thought about revolution at all, or its problems, or pitfalls. You have no education in the matter... But here you are giving suggestions.... Then getting sore when somebody who spends alot of time thinking things through says... yeah... whatever....

    It's like you walked up to me on the street and told me that aliens chaising pretty purple ponnies is what powers my i-pod... and the tried to bum some change...

    I did the same thing, walked past you and got on with my life. I'm not going to explain to ever acid casualty I meet that the lights in the sky that only they see have nothing to do with my i-pod or getting change from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I don't want to see a revolution in the united states and I don't think one is justified..
    And thus we may one day find ourselves on the opposite sides of the barricades. Yeah... I put that one together all by myself too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    If you are interested in my politics and why I believe this go ahead and ask.
    You're centrist and suburban. You still believe society will uses its recouprative and cooptive powers to bring people into the fold and eliminate class (and other) conflicts and eventually through the continuing moral education of the ruling class bring the benifits of the cold-war consensus social contract to all.... yeah.... I got that too...
  9. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 7:38pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOLZ TEH REAL WING TSUN!!1!!!

    Caus mma dudes dont train eye gouges and in the street everytihg goes so mma doesnt work lolz also chain punching
  10. lordbd is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Shelton, CT
    Posts
    903

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 7:55pm


     Style: Hung Gar

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man this thread has gotten intense. There is a bottom line here that most of us can probably agree on....

    You should try not to fight people if you can avoid it,

    but if you feel like you need to for moral or self-defence reasons, you might as well be good at it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.