1. #361

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    435
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Iran Afghanistan Egypt soon and so on.
    This just in from Afghanistan. http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/16/2548125
    If you guys are such a majority why not end those fuckers? where are all the demonstrations of moderate muslims in europe thanking their hosts and going against their extreme brothers?
    Where are the demonstrations against those muslims that attacked embassies all over because of a caricature of Muhammad? Don't paint me a BS picture, even the "moderate ones are still anti liberal and extremist
    Still no. We're the Irish going to rule the world when the IRA were blowing up parts of England ? We're ETA going to rule the world after they blew up tourist in Spain ?

    In the uk there's a group called Muslims against sharia law, they have marched against fundamentist Islamic groups. Catholics are anti liberal do are most other religions. Your making a false enemy to fight ,Islam is no more violent than any other religion.
    Last edited by adskibullus; 7/09/2012 2:46pm at . Reason: Damn predictive text

  2. #362
    Hedgehogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you please take the Islamophobic tin hat paranoia to another thread?


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

  3. #363

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    365
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Iran Afghanistan Egypt soon and so on.
    This just in from Afghanistan. http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/16/2548125
    If you guys are such a majority why not end those fuckers? where are all the demonstrations of moderate muslims in europe thanking their hosts and going against their extreme brothers?
    Where are the demonstrations against those muslims that attacked embassies all over because of a caricature of Muhammad? Don't paint me a BS picture, even the "moderate ones are still anti liberal and extremist
    Sad fact is, moderates tend not to demonstrate. It's the nature of the thing.

  4. #364

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    365
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Can you please take the Islamophobic tin hat paranoia to another thread?
    Now, hold on. Why do the Nazi-haters get to stay, but the Muslim-hater has to leave? That's racism against fascists!

  5. #365

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The first true thing you said .

  6. #366

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by simonifrius View Post
    Now, hold on. Why do the Nazi-haters get to stay, but the Muslim-hater has to leave? That's racism against fascists!
    I have never heard of a moderate Nazi.

  7. #367

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    365
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I have never heard of a moderate Nazi.
    Yeah, it's kind of against their nature. Where'd you come up with that?

  8. #368

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    365
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    The first true thing you said .
    You don't get around much, do you? Also, you just agreed you're a fascist.
    Zip up. Your ignorance is showing.

  9. #369

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess i am. I am an ignorant fascist, otherwise why on god's green earth would i think badly on religion and Islam the religion of love in particular. It's not like there is any reason what so ever to think that.

  10. #370

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,575
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by simonifrius View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of against their nature. Where'd you come up with that?
    Just answering why we get to crap up the thread with our anti fascist crap but the rest has to go. I suspect we will get the boot soon!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO