222483 Bullies, 4543 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 351 to 360 of 410
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263233343536 37383940 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. adskibullus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    378

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 10:51am


     Style: Lifting heavy stuff

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No! Only a very small minority of extremist Muslims want to impose sharia law. The vast majority just want to practise their faith peacefully.
  2. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 11:11am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    No! Only a very small minority of extremist Muslims want to impose sharia law. The vast majority just want to practise their faith peacefully.
    So why are they in control everywhere? if they are such a small minority.
  3. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,438

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 11:16am


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Antifa,

    The question was to hedgehog. I wasn't interested in debating because sometimes I like to listen and hear someones actual point of view instead of hearing straw man descriptions of what they believe. People are always ready to tell me what people who they disagree with "think". I prefer actually asking the person.

    Back to what we were discussing, You showed me compelling evidence that the accusation of facism on the part of a member of a police department was not hyperbole so I recommended engage because in my experience departments vary a lot. You asked what I meant by engage and I answered. I also disclosed that I probably don't agree with your politics so I wouldn't be misleading. I never debated your politics. I don't even know the particulars of them.

    You have insulted my statements repeatedly but never really addressed them. If you believe the system is beyond reform I don't really have anything to suggest for you. I don't want to see a revolution in the united states and I don't think one is justified. If you are interested in my politics and why I believe this go ahead and ask.
    Last edited by mike321; 7/09/2012 11:23am at .
  4. adskibullus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    378

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 11:16am


     Style: Lifting heavy stuff

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So why are they in control everywhere? if they are such a small minority.
    Lol what? List me the countries in the world the operate under sharia law? Then compare that with the number of countries that aren't. I don't know where your from but in the UK Muslims make up for 6% of the population the number that ate extremist that want sharia law is much much smaller
  5. simonifrius is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    365

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 12:49pm


     Style: Parkour and Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Lol what? List me the countries in the world the operate under sharia law? Then compare that with the number of countries that aren't. I don't know where your from but in the UK Muslims make up for 6% of the population the number that ate extremist that want sharia law is much much smaller
    There's a lot of fear surrounding muslims, which both 'sides' share a lot of the blame for, though both seem to be either unaware of it or unwilling to accept it. However, having muslim friends, I've found them very tolerant of my beliefs, though when a debate arises it can be interesting. But the food is worth it.
    Last edited by simonifrius; 7/09/2012 12:50pm at . Reason: correction
  6. simonifrius is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SFV
    Posts
    365

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 1:00pm


     Style: Parkour and Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I almost agree with you completely but for the "you" part. I think you should fight for your beliefs in the way society agrees is most appropriate, which usually means abiding the laws of said society. Anarchy is bad, humens are bad, there is a reason why we have so many laws to control our natural instincts of flailing **** and biting each other when angry. I for a second don't think a character like Antifa is a good person, if he is violent for a "good cause" on a regular basis he is also violent when his naighbour makes too much noise or when a driver cuts him on the road ect. Same with Hedge's behavior, i didn't see in that video a nice kid defending some damsel in distress, i saw a disturbed hysterical at times, conflicted individual whom i won't feel comfortable deciding between "what's good and bad". Beating a guy up, humiliating him as much as possible and than trying to pretend you are a good guy because he did something bad won't cut it. If you are going to be this bad ass tough guy that takes matters to his own hands, decides what is punishable and what is not, don't make stupid accuses. Own up. Be Gangsta all the way, make the final little leap and loose the hypocrisy.
    We saw a video of a guy dominating another guy, that is all. Not a defender of the weak, just a better fighter, The only unique thing here was that the stronger one is white and doesn't look tough when the other guy is black and dressed up like he is a toughy.
    Then why didn't he escalate? Why did the guy walk home with all limbs intact? As far as humiliation, all Hedge seemed to do was wear the guys hat and (maybe) bleed on him. He could've done much worse. He controlled the guy for eight minutes, and spent comparatively little time hurting him. You're looking at this from an extreme point of view.

    And no, I'm not an anarchist.
  7. adskibullus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    378

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 2:33pm


     Style: Lifting heavy stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    So opposition to immigration by white polish protestants isn't racist, but opposition to white polish catholics is racist?

    Come on.

    Manufacturing is a complex issue. The value of manufacturing output in the UK is actually the highest its been in decades.



    However, that doesn't necessarily mean jobs have kept pace with value. Automation of much of manufacturing has slashed jobs, but boosted productivity. I don't think many people would rather have more people employed by manufacturing, but have to wait longer and pay more for the goods produced, which is what you would have to have to undo automation.

    More importantly manufacturing as a chunk of the wealth creating sector of the world economy has shrunk.



    Manufacturing is experiencing the same phenomenon as agriculture. As we grow richer as a society we automate more processes. Jobs in that specific sector are lost, but as a society we grow richer. After all working 80 hours in a hot, noisy, dangerous factory is much worse than working 45 hours in an air conditioned office with coffee and tea making facilities.

    Immigration is a minor factor in the decline of manufacturing as an employer and even less as a factor in the shrinking as manufacturing as a chunk of the economy.

    Manufacturing is shrinking in even in China.

    Immigration has the greatest impact on low paid and low skilled jobs.

    These are jobs filled by the poorest in society. Go into a Pret a Manger in London and you will struggle to find an English person behind the counter.

    Drop by a potato grader on a Lincolnshire farm and you will struggle to find an English person at the conveyor belt.

    The previous Labour government had a deliberate policy to change the fabric of British society by opening the flood gates to immigration. They then called any working class person who said 'Errm excuse me why is my neighbourhood changing and why are low paid low skilled jobs harder to find' a racist.

    Remember Gordon Brown and Gillian Duffy. He dismissed her legitimate concerns as her being a 'bigoted woman'



    They've now realised how big an impact their policy of immigration has had on their core vote and tried to row back and issue an apology.



    The problem is that a combination of the minimum wage, EU free movement of people rules and Labour's open door immigration policy. Is that the poorest people in Britain now how have worse job prospects and see about them a fundamental cultural change in the areas that they live.

    10 years ago there was no Polish isle in the local Tesco. 10 years ago there were no issues with a lack of Polish speaking teachers at the local comp.

    Britain has been fundamentally has been fundamentally and irrevocably changed by Labour's immigration policies.

    You can debate whether that was a good or a bad thing. However, what it is not up for debate is the rapidity of the change or the centrally planned nature of it.


    We agree on the colossal failings of the education system. I think we have discussed this before and agreed on my callings for a return to technical education, alongside academic education, teaching people trades and real skills and a return to respecting trades like building, plumbing, electricians etc... Not just lawyers, bankers, popstars and footballers.

    One of the greatest crimes of the last Labour government was conning a generation of young people into thinking that a degree in Media studies from the polytechnic of Buggerall was worth £30,000's worth of debt and would help them find a job.

    The idea that 50% of the population going to university wouldn't devalue a university degree and that coupled with student loans it wouldn't leave millions of young people with worthless degrees and massive debts was utter fucking madness.

    Then again the problem with Labour is they always run out of other people's money.


    Did the teach you in school about Pastor Niemöller? I was and it has stuck with me ever since. I think it's one of the most powerful lessons any young person can learn and is worth repeating.

    Niemöller wrote:

    Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten,
    habe ich geschwiegen;
    ich war ja kein Kommunist.

    Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten,
    habe ich geschwiegen;
    ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.

    Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten,
    habe ich nicht protestiert;
    ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.

    Als sie die Juden holten,
    habe ich geschwiegen;
    ich war ja kein Jude.

    Als sie mich holten,
    gab es keinen mehr, der protestierte.

    In English

    When the Nazis came for the Communists, I remained silent, because I wasn't a Communist.

    When they confined the Social democrats, I remained silent, I wasn't a Social democrat.

    When they came for the trade unionists, I didn't protests, I wasn't a trade unionist.

    When they came for the Jews, I remained silent, I wasn't a Jew.

    When the came for me, there was no one left to protest.

    If you refuse the right of free speech to people you disagree with tyranny will triumph.

    The best way to defeat obnoxious views is to allow the purifying of sunlight.

    Nothing damaged the credibility of the BNP more than Nick Griffin appearing on Question Time.

    That programme was utterly devastating for them. Despite a recession, which usually favours extremes of left and right the BNP has only continued to hemorrhage votes in the wake of Griffin's question time appearance.

    Put the EDL and the BNP on a platform and watch the destroy themselves. The best way to combat these people is in open debate, they always lose and always end up looking ridiculous.

    Denying them a platform and denying them the right to free speech is the greatest recruiting tool you could ever gift to them.

    I've been doing a lot of reading this weekend both for and against movements like the UAF, ivenow realised why people (devil) have called me out on the futility of organisation like the UAF. One point that came up again and again was the if the UAF were really bothered in stopping the growth of the far right they would be actively trying to fix the problems that the white working class face rather than just calling the nazi's.

    Seems like the UAF's message is don't vote BNP or join the EDL their fascists continue to support labour who got you all into this mess. Also I never knew that theYAF is basically ran by the socialist workers party who are a bunch of commies. The sheer amount of bolloxs on their site is unbelievable.

    I suppose it works both ways some angry young people join the EDL or BNP, others join the UAF. The worse part is as a young working class white man I feel ashamed to fly my national flag for fear of being associated with racist organisations. Politics really is a minefield!
  8. adskibullus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    378

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 2:38pm


     Style: Lifting heavy stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by simonifrius View Post
    There's a lot of fear surrounding muslims, which both 'sides' share a lot of the blame for, though both seem to be either unaware of it or unwilling to accept it. However, having muslim friends, I've found them very tolerant of my beliefs, though when a debate arises it can be interesting. But the food is worth it.
    It's Islamaphobia the far right are trying to peddle the bullshit that Islam is going to destroy the western world blah blah blah. The real fact is that's never going to happen
  9. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 2:38pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iran Afghanistan Egypt soon and so on.
    This just in from Afghanistan. http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/16/2548125
    If you guys are such a majority why not end those fuckers? where are all the demonstrations of moderate muslims in europe thanking their hosts and going against their extreme brothers?
    Where are the demonstrations against those muslims that attacked embassies all over because of a caricature of Muhammad? Don't paint me a BS picture, even the "moderate ones are still anti liberal and extremist
  10. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,260

    Posted On:
    7/09/2012 2:40pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They sure as hell are trying. if they won't succeed it is not because of lack of trying.
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263233343536 37383940 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.